What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today was a lighter workout. Did my TurboFire Low Hit 20, Abs 10, and Stretch 10. Love love TurboFire!!
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    14km run. Trimmed the front bushes. Lifted 355ml bottle of beer a number of times to my lips.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Ran Day 3 of week 2 of the Zombie Run app
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    At home workout with cards.... There was a blizzard last night here in CO so I can't go to the gym.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Walked 8 miles at a 12 minute/mile pace.
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I was going to swim and do water running for 60 minutes and was going to do 20 minutes of biking, stair climbing, and running, and a 15 minute ab workout, but my mother became very ill. I ended up doing a walk/run workout for 90 minutes outdoors.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I ended up doing nothing today.....that rarely happens. I was hoping to get a bit of cardio, but maybe weeding the hosta garden will count for something. :(
  • vrojapu
    vrojapu Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    All I did was 8x10 pushups and 6x10 reverse crunches, but now you guys have motivated me to do more before I go to bed!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Saturday: 10.5km rowing, squats and a few other lifting exercises. Thought I was going to relax when I got home, but I underestimated the amount of housework there was.

Sunday: Rest day. Hahaha, that's what I thought. Barely got a second to sit down all day. I did get a cute strawberry planter from my husband and kid for Mother's Day. Several plants already have a few immature berries on them. :)

Today: 9.6km rowing.
  • Nerruse
    Nerruse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5k run. Broke my 1k and my mile PRs. :D
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Nerruse wrote: »
    5k run. Broke my 1k and my mile PRs. :D

Excellent!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    All Pro heavy day - 8 rep week, increasing weight on everything except curls.
  • cuppykat
    cuppykat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of Spin & Sculpt. Not sure how to log that though, I forgot today was on/off the bike so I logged 60 minutes. I'd say maybe 30 of them were on the bike, 30 was on a mat doing weights and bands. Ouch.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    3 hours walking and 30 mins. Treadmill program with arm weights.
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    35 minutes of lap swimming, 60 minute zumba class, 15 minutes of intervals on the arc trainer
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    10km run that started out as a 4 or 5km run but felt better than expected so...

... and now I'm doing bicep-curls with my earned beer. :smile:
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Weightlifting and either a long walk or 30 minutes of HIIT.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    C25K, unless my shoulder feels better tonight. Then I'll make up yesterday's lifting.
  • run_cmc
    run_cmc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today I just did a 40 min HIIT class at the gym. I'm planning on walking the 2 miles to the pool after work and doing a 1.5 hour swim practice with a masters team. So it'll probably be nearly 3 hours of exercise today! Big Tuesday for me :)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays and Thursdays all summer I have Dragon Boating. I'm kind of disappointed at how little activity I'm actually doing while doing it, you know ( there's a lot of resting; we're still in the learning to row phase)? I'm hoping once we start training for our regattas it'll up the actual exercise part of it. But it's fun and I'm out on the lake, so that's something!