I found a bra size calculator that ISN'T wrong! OMG!

Options

Replies

• CapsFan17
    Options
    Bump for later! Thanks for sharing!
  • pjshuey
    Options
    I had the same great experience at Soma. I never knew a bra could fit so well!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I was a 48J and have lost 24 lbs and now saggy syndrom is happening. I really need the next size down but wasn't sure how to tell.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    the victorias secret website also has a bra size calculator, and worked perfectly for me =)
  • hudnharsmom
    hudnharsmom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: thanks u!
  • MrsHRogers
    Options
    BUMP
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    Bump
  • seventeendayer
    seventeendayer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!!:happy:
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Oooh bump for later

Thank uuu :)
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this! I've had problems with bras for years. Can anyone inbox me some websites to buy good bras from? Thanks!
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    this puts me at a 36DD which is EXACTLY what im wearing and it fits perfectly...although having said that my older bras are not so great - rise of the band, straps that dig in and a bit of muffin boobage :wink: but thats obviously down to stretch of fabric etc...and would also say to find a bra "style" that suits you and stick with that, all bra's vary in shape etc and can therefore fit very differently,but i would say this is a good guide :happy:
  • flag91
    flag91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Having someone actually fit you is what matters. I went to Nordstrom's a couple of years ago to get fitted and they changed me from DD to G. Of course, the bras fit perfectly and they explained that the part in the middle should be flush against your skin and only one finger should fit under your strap for the area between your shoulder and your boob. Also, if you look straight on, your boobs should fall to about where your biceps are....not your elbow. Also, all of your boob should be in the actual cup. LOL
  • chicadejmu
    chicadejmu Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    most people are wearing too small a cup and too large a band.
    Youre not supposed to add 4 or 5 to the band size anymore as it doesnt give good enough support.

your rib cage measurement IS your band size, or round it up one to make it the nearest even number, then measure round the fullest part of your bust, and subtract the difference.
    For each inch difference its one cup size. This is how most modern bras fit now, and its soooooo much more comfortable and supportive when you get the right size.

Of course its still better to try them on too because different bras fit differently
    OMG, if I went with the actual measurement without adding inches, I'd suffocate as all the blood and oxygen would be cut off by my bra band.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Totally checking this out later!!!
  • draftyaspen
    Options
    I'm a 38DDD and this told me I'm a40DDD.
    I have my bra on the tightest it goes around and it's still to big. So i'm thinking 36DDD.
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    Options
    Holy Crap this says I should be a 32A (I wear a 34B now). No wonder my girls feel like they're swimming in my bra. Guess it never dawned on me that even small girls will lose some boobage when you lose weight.
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump, good thing to check out later
  • bsierras
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Happyoceangirl