When you were 17...

Options
12346»

Replies

• calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Don't feel like you need to decide what you want to do NOW. Take some time to figure yourself out before you commit to anything. Don't be so serious about everything, it's alright to fail once in awhile. And:
    Let your dad teach you how to work on cars. He's going to die soon and you'll regret that you didn't learn that skill when you had the chance

And:
    Don't be so closed and mean. People do really like you. Let them get close to you. Don't be so guarded.

I treated all my ex bf's like crap. I was a mean psycho gf. I didn't know how to love. It's sad and wish I could take all of it back. I wish I would had listened to wise older people.
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    Don't think of your plans for your life as the be-all end-all. So many things change and you have to able to roll with them. Take care of your teeth, and remember that someday you will realize why your parents do the things they do.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Skip the two year technical school degree right out of highschool and go to COLLEGE!! Get a bachelors or masters degree. (would have saved some serious time/money/stress10 years down the road since am now starting back to college.)