Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Options

Replies

• DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger! You're stunningly beautiful.. before and after! What an AMAZING accomplishment! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your awesome and what a great story. You really should be on the news! Great job!
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and from the smile I can tell you feel great too!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am in the same size clothes as you were (24W) and the same age as you (26). Can I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'10" and just want to see if we are around the same height. I am scared of the loose skin I will have but like you said it is better than fat. I have already lost 23lbs but my ultimate goal is 120 lbs lost. So only 97 more to go :)
    I am 5'10" also. :)
  • mamebak31
    Options
    wow this is amaizing i just joined the my fitness pal and I hope that will do good .
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are an inspiration,this is a great post
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • sftblmama
    sftblmama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look stunnig and should be so proud of all you have accomplished. This has been very motivational for me since I have so much to lose. Thank you for sharing!
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. your post is helping keep me motivated
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrast on the 100 lbs lost..... that is a great accomplishment and you should be very proud! I love the photo of you standing in the one pants leg...... wow! :flowerforyou:
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look fantastic!!
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration! Congrats on your 100 pounds! I can't wait until I get to my goal weight.....26lbs to go!! :o)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look incredible... and you ARE incredible!!!!
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Your story has brought tears to my eyes, in a good way. I'm so happy for you and all you've done! Your words about the stretch marks and loose skin really touched home with me. I've had 2 kids, was overweight before that, and have lost 80lbs. My stomach is a disaster, but I may appreciate it a bit more now, thanks to you!
  • afkittie1218
    Options
    WOW! There are no other words but WOW! I am proud of you and all the others on MFP that stick to it even when there are times you feel like throwing in the towel! It's stories like yours that I love to read and that keep me going! :drinker:
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    totally inspiring!!! You look GREAT!!! Hopefully I can have a before and after similar to yours
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You have completely inspired me and the whole loose skin thing, don't worry about that. Do some strength training drink plenty of water and your skin will eventually tighten up

Awesome results x

You started off bigger than me and now much smaller! You are a star!
  • JaviLemus
    Options
    This is awesome!! Definitely pushes me to keep going. Thanks so much for posting and sharing your success!!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! And your story is super inspirational to me because it started the same way - something just snapped in me back in April and I started on this wonderful journey. When I look at your after picture and try to imagine what I will look and feel like when I reach 100 lbs lost, it just fills me with so much hope. I was concerned about loose skin (not so much about stretch marks, since I'd had them ever since having my twins) but I will adopt your attitude when I get there.

Congrats on your achievement! Thanks for sharing your story & pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!