Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Options

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    awesome work....both mentally and physically!!
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this! This really made me feel good about what I'm doing because I have the exact same mind set. Instead of dieting I've just adopted a completely different lifestyle. So far I never feel deprived and nothing is completely "off limits." I'm nearing 100 days of my new lifestyle and lost I've 19 pounds and 2 jeans sizes so far. :) Hope that one day I'll be as successful as you! You're a big inspiration!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    soooooooo jealous!! (which means FABULOUS JOB!!)
  • dhwatts
    dhwatts Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome story and great job! Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures. You are an inspiration to us all!
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story! thank you for sharing.
  • biederwoman
    biederwoman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! You are an inspiration to many, many people!!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Today was my 5th day using MFP and I want to lose about the same as you have. I'm still at the point that exercise just plain sucks because of my weight but I'm trying to just get up and move and hopefully it won't take long before it is easier.

Thank you for being an inspiration for us all.
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job, thanks for sharing your story, you have totally inspired me! I too LOVE Zumba and feel so much fitter for doing it! Keep up the good work you look fantastic and should be beeming with pride. :flowerforyou:
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! What an inspiration.
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    These posts amaze me. Well done, you look brilliant and really radiant. An inspiration indeed.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You look awesome!!!!
  • nettiebear2002
    Options
    you have had a fabulous journey, good for you. You've not just talked the talk, you walked the walk.
  • DLPenny
    DLPenny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow you did a very good job....wowowoowowwoowwow u are good...
  • alimoll
    alimoll Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Inspiring story...you look fabulous..keep up the great work!
  • Jane120120
    Options
    WOW! I'm so proud of you! ...I just started this website for a few days and have really enjoyed tracking what I eat. What an eye-opener!
  • kvitsh
    kvitsh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Inspirational and well-written. I love your attitude about stretch marks, too. Bravo.
  • tiny33
    tiny33 Posts: 13
    Options
    way to go im so proud for u
  • kaila77
    kaila77 Posts: 2
    Options
    So touching and inspiring! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options

Because I didn’t go on a diet but decided to completely change the way I lived, I didn’t really have any major setbacks. I didn’t deprive myself, I just made sensible choices and consumed reasonable portions.

Other than limitations due to food allergies (I’m allergic to milk), there aren’t any “off limits” foods for me; however, I do try to get the most nutritional “bang” for my caloric “buck.” I eat a variety of whole grains, lean proteins, healthy fats, and fresh fruits and veggies.

I try to indulge cravings with either healthier alternatives or smaller portions (a personal favorite of mine is having almond milk mocha – almond milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, instant coffee, stevia – to give me my chocolate and caffeine fix for approximately 65 calories a cup, although I otherwise stick to water as my beverage of choice). Also, if I am going to have something less-than-healthy, I make otherwise very healthy choices throughout the day and/or do some extra exercise.

I love your attitude towards food. It's healthy and very sustainable and I agree 100%.

Congratulations-you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!