Post your Before & After Photos!

Options

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Bump----I started my own thread, but posting my 1 year progress here too....

Finally uploaded some before and after photos. What a difference a year makes.
    Ok—this is me last December 2007
    xmas_tree_2007005.jpg
    This is me December 2008- 56 lbs lighter.
    ADTB4XmasParty007.jpg

I'm working on my last 15 lbs, and at the 1st of the year will work (harder) on toning and adding more cardio.
  • jenniferb
    Options
    I hear you about the weight.... But don't get down you look great... seriously I would kill to look like you!!! I just started this website two days ago, hopefully i look like you in a year.. believe it or not your body is my goal.. so be proud!!!!:wink:
  • watch48win
    Options
    I hear you about the weight.... But don't get down you look great... seriously I would kill to look like you!!! I just started this website two days ago, hopefully i look like you in a year.. believe it or not your body is my goal.. so be proud!!!!:wink:

Oh...I'm not down at all....I was on cloud nine yesterday!

You can do this! I never thought I could. I have been heavy ever since I can remember and I'm 44 ( going on 45 soon...Yikes). I weigh less now then I did in High School. Woo hoo for me. :wink:
  • schatz
    Options
    You all look so fantastic! I can't believe the changes that you have all made. You are tuly an inspiration fo me.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Oh...I'm not down at all....I was on cloud nine yesterday!

You are sooo pretty! Look at your waist! Lovely, absolutely lovely! :explode:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    OMG you went from Mom to Hot Mom, that gives me so much hope thanks for posting.
  • steff1980
    Options
    How did you do it?!!!
  • watch48win
    Options
    How did you do it?!!!

Like alot of others on this site. Portion control, picky healthy choices, and exercise. Take it one day at a time and don't deprive yourself of anything.
  • kammiller
    Options
    newbie here! have all of you really just stuck to your target calories and exercises and lost the weight?
  • kammiller
    Options
    by the way amazing results!! is why i ask
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    December 2003, within 5-10 pounds of highest weight

FlowerTop.jpg

June 2008, 85 pounds lighter

006-1.jpg

It's been a LONG journey, and I'm still about 15 from my goal...but I know that every small step each day is going to help me get there.
  • watch48win
    Options
    newbie here! have all of you really just stuck to your target calories and exercises and lost the weight?

Yep! and I work full time with 3 kids, so i really do light exercise....that's gonna change after the 1st of the year. I really want to get into a regular routine.
  • watch48win
    Options
    December 2003, within 5-10 pounds of highest weight

FlowerTop.jpg

June 2008, 85 pounds lighter

006-1.jpg

It's been a LONG journey, and I'm still about 15 from my goal...but I know that every small step each day is going to help me get there.

you look wonderful! Great job....:drinker: :smokin:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    So I was watching the Biggest Loser (I'm a little behind lol) and when I saw them putting on their old fat clothes, it inspired me to pull out mine. SO this before picture is from the Summer of 2007 about 6 months before I started with MFP, and about 20ish pounds lighter than my heaviest weight at 215. My after picture is from TODAY, in my old size 18 pants that In February I could barely even button them (I should have been wearing a 20 but I refused to buy any pants that big lol)
    BEFORE:
    43446_1995.jpg?1229538257

AFTER: (so far)
    43446_4394.jpg?1229536975
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So I was watching the Biggest Loser (I'm a little behind lol) and when I saw them putting on their old fat clothes, it inspired me to pull out mine. SO this before picture is from the Summer of 2007 about 6 months before I started with MFP, and about 20ish pounds lighter than my heaviest weight at 215. My after picture is from TODAY, in my old size 18 pants that In February I could barely even button them (I should have been wearing a 20 but I refused to buy any pants that big lol)
    BEFORE:

Thank you for showing me this. Our starting weight are the same and now I know that someone else my weight can do it I can too! thank you!!!
  • tunafishj5
    Options
    I barely even recognize myself. I mean, it's only been a little over a year but it seems a lifetime ago.

August 12, 2007
    IMG_1766-1.jpg

November 16, 2008
    IMG_9392-2-1.jpg

Taken last week. Not perfect, but I am getting some abs!! LOL!
    IMG_9667-1-1.jpg

Teehee!!
    IMG_9529-1.jpg

OMG you look great! How did you do it I would love to know. I just had a baby...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    BEFORE:

OMG!!! You would be one of those girls I would see and say damn, wish I looked like HER!!:angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I barely even recognize myself. I mean, it's only been a little over a year but it seems a lifetime ago.

August 12, 2007
    IMG_1766-1.jpg

November 16, 2008
    IMG_9392-2-1.jpg

IMG_9667-1-1.jpg

Teehee!!
    IMG_9529-1.jpg

OMG you look great! How did you do it I would love to know. I just had a baby...

Tami SO would have won Biggest Loser.....Sorry Michelle.....move on over!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

August 12, 2007
    IMG_1766-1.jpg

November 16, 2008
    IMG_9392-2-1.jpg

IMG_9667-1-1.jpg

Teehee!!
    IMG_9529-1.jpg

Tami SO would have won Biggest Loser.....Sorry Michelle.....move on over!
    WOW! I just saw this!! Thanks woman!! LOL!! :smooched: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!