Replies

• Bingomama
    Options
    Amazing inspiration. Thanks everyone !

121045.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • littlemissgiggles
    Options
    I love this topic!!! You all look gorgeous and are such an inspiration for me!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    *Bump for those of you looking for this....
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    There it is handface.gif
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    wow tam.....awesome
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Bump----I started my own thread, but posting my 1 year progress here too....

Finally uploaded some before and after photos. What a difference a year makes.
    Ok—this is me last December 2007
    xmas_tree_2007005.jpg
    This is me December 2008- 56 lbs lighter.
    ADTB4XmasParty007.jpg

I'm working on my last 15 lbs, and at the 1st of the year will work (harder) on toning and adding more cardio.

i bet ur husband's all over u!
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Question.......How are you all putting your pictures on here....I have not even figured out how to put pictures in my blog....also the cute comments....How is it done....:huh: I use PhotoBucket on my other site.....This old lady appricates any help you can give her....Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Bump----I started my own thread, but posting my 1 year progress here too....

Finally uploaded some before and after photos. What a difference a year makes.
    Ok—this is me last December 2007
    xmas_tree_2007005.jpg
    This is me December 2008- 56 lbs lighter.
    ADTB4XmasParty007.jpg

I'm working on my last 15 lbs, and at the 1st of the year will work (harder) on toning and adding more cardio.

bump--for those that want before and after photos---though mine are not quite after--but 1 year later.. I still have 14 (though very stubborn ) lbs to lose.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

bump--for those that want before and after photos---though mine are not quite after--but 1 year later.. I still have 14 (though very stubborn ) lbs to lose.
    [/quote]

You'll get there. You look Great!!!!!
    Keep up the great work everyone.
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • floresjessica
    floresjessica Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone... so inspiring! Can't wait to have some "after" pics to post! So far (less than two weeks!) I am loving the accountability of putting in and tracking my calories and exercise. I feel like this will be a real life change for me!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i'd like to share:smile:

before:
    fat1.jpg
    fat2.jpg

current: but i want to lose more.
    s2009_0108_075242AA.jpg
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has posted their before, during and after pictures. I soooooo need to be inspired by those gorgeous, smiling, excited winning faces. For the last few days I've been combing the site for visual affirmations and although everyone kids, dogs and cats are cutie pies I was getting discouraged because I wasn't seeing the weigh loss pictures. BLESS YOU all for posting this Board.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    OMG all these pics are so amazing. Oregon lady, you have taken YEARS off your appearance!!! So totally inspirational.

I am so excited and I truly cannot wait to have some after pictures of my own. My mini-goal: put on my size 14 jeans. I will take pics then, because that is about 30 lbs away...

Thanks to you all for helping inspire the newbies like me :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this... not sure if pics will post :huh: ...okay, can't get them to post. help??

Me at 220 :

Me after 50 lbs, 30 or so left to remove:

I need to get a body pic up but I don't have much in the way of "befores" there since I avoided the camera so aptly!! :tongue:
  • shayk80
    shayk80 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow Everyone looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all are a great inspiration to me.... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this... not sure if pics will post :huh: ...okay, can't get them to post. help??

Me at 220 :

Me after 50 lbs, 30 or so left to remove:

I need to get a body pic up but I don't have much in the way of "befores" there since I avoided the camera so aptly!! :tongue:

Petal, you need to upload them sowhere online first, so not directly from your computer. Like, you could use the link for your profile on MFP, say.

"Quote" the messages from other peeps who posted their pics to see how they posted (the syntax).

Looking forward to seeing your transformation (you sure look amazing now!) Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Gretel
    Gretel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your photos are all amazing! I just look at them over and over and think about how incredible you all are!
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    You look amazing, & You look like you were build the same way i am, So That is helping me in the game....& What an amazing after picture, Its unreal, You are so Model material..... Very sexy woman.....
  • oregonlady
    Options
    You look amazing, & You look like you were build the same way i am, So That is helping me in the game....& What an amazing after picture, Its unreal, You are so Model material..... Very sexy woman.....

if you are talking about me, thank you.:flowerforyou:
    i know i was born w/ a pretty face and i'm rather photogenic (i look better in photos than in person).
    but i grew up always hearing, "you are such a pretty girl, if you could just lose some weight you could..."
    now, at 44, i'm in the best shape of my life but i still want to improve.:smile:
  • oregonlady
    Options

you have a beautiful -model like- face too!

:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!