August 1st- TurboFire Only!

Options
13»

Replies

• Andi_1977
    Andi_1977 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I finished week 3 yesterday, and I'm amazed at how much more I'm able to put into each workout as each week goes by. I'm loving the program more and more each week, to the point that I get really aggravated if I have to change up the schedule to make sure I don't miss a workout. I had to do that for last Friday's workout, since I wasn't able to get in Fire 45EZ by the end of the day. I managed to get caught up over the weekend, though. I'm really proud of myself for making it this far without skipping a workout, and I just hope I can keep this up for the next 17 weeks!

I also got a BodyBugg over the weekend, but I haven't been able to start using it yet. The site went down while I was trying to set up my account, and now that it's back up, I'm getting an error message when I try to log in. Hopefully, I can get some help from their technical support tonight, because I can't wait to start using it to "see" the afterburn effect from TurboFire! I think it will really help me fine-tune my diet & stay more accountable.

I hope everyone has a great week & finds the motivation they need to keep pushing play! We can do this!
  • boyflowerbird
    Options
    fire 30 today - was so much easier than the first time I did it. I love getting more endurance and being able to really push myself more each week.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    So hard to push play today... I plan on getting my Turbo on this evening
  • boyflowerbird
    Options
    I am on week 7 and there is no HIIt this week. I miss it!