TEAM RED HOT ARSENAL - Week 2 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    AUG 10th
    Challenge done
    Water done
    Calories under
    2 extra miles for team
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Captain: How many miles have we logged?
  • Collegegal13
    Options
    August 10th
    Sit ups done
    Mountain climber done
    Water done
    Cals under
    Logged 3 miles of running for the team
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    LookIng for modification for globle jump. Thanks

I'm working on this one LOL What part of it are you having trouble with, so I know what to avoid with the modification.
    Landing on a bent knee. I avoid anything that is high impact on bent knee, straight leg doesn't bother me. If I remember this video correctly it looked like a frog jump in a box pattern.
  • krevelle65
    Options
    August 11,
    Challenge done. Jj's and 21's
    Walked 1 mile for team
    Water done
    Calories below
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    August 11:

Challenge done
    Cals under
    Extra mile walked

Tonights gonna be difficult. Going out with the girls ... may have to have a catch up day tomorrow :(
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options

Currently after logging all of the above, we are at 72.3!
  • lukybug
    Options

I'm working on this one LOL What part of it are you having trouble with, so I know what to avoid with the modification.
    Landing on a bent knee. I avoid anything that is high impact on bent knee, straight leg doesn't bother me. If I remember this video correctly it looked like a frog jump in a box pattern.

Can you do Power Jacks? Link is here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6OlkdeXMU
  • krevelle65
    Options

Looks good, I can do JJ's and I can do squats so I should be able to put the 2 together
    Thanks

Can you do Power Jacks? Link is here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6OlkdeXMU
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Currently after logging all of the above, we are at 72.3!

WOOHOO 28 more miles left we're doing great!! heading to the gym now, so hopefully I'll have 2 more to add!!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Aug 11
    21's, and jacks done
    Under calories
    Water - lots and lots
    2.6 extra team miles!!
    And round 2 of booty camp!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    August 11 -

Calories - Even
    Water - Yes! Tons!
    21s and Jumping Jacks - Done

I know I will be over on my calories tomorrow. I allow myself one free dinner a week and tomorrow is hubby's b-day. Just pulled my homemade new york cheesecake out of the oven...Can't wait :o)
  • lukybug
    Options
    I know I will be over on my calories tomorrow. I allow myself one free dinner a week and tomorrow is hubby's b-day. Just pulled my homemade new york cheesecake out of the oven...Can't wait :o)

Good for you :) You deserve it. I think everyone should allow themselves one day a week. It kind of brings me back to reality that even though this is a "life style change", I can still splurge every now and again. Enjoy!!!
  • lukybug
    Options
    Team, we really need to PUSH these next 2 days. Weigh in is Sunday and we've lost another person. I know we can do this. We have 25.1 miles left for the 100 miles. Drink that water, watch your sodium and push yourself during your workouts. Remember, "Ninety percent of the game is half mental." ~ Yogi Berra

NikeMotovational.jpg

Let's BRING IT!
  • Collegegal13
    Options
    August 11th
    Water done
    Cals under
    21s done
    Jax done
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    We've lost another!? :o( Hate to hear that.

I can commit to 3 more miles for sure this week
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Got food poisoning today. I feel really sick. I did not exercise. If possible, tomorrow I'll do both days.
    I haven't finished log my food for today, but I'm definitely under given the situation. Water ok.

I walked 2.5 for the team in the morning before I got sick.
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    August 11
    Water: Done
    Challenge: Done
    Calories Under
    1.2 extra mile for team

I'll be heading to the park for a morning workout tomorrow, so I'll have some more miles to contribute then.
  • RRT_RCP
    Options
    I did 4.4 miles towards the 100 this morning.
  • RRT_RCP
    Options
    For the globe jumps, is each jump counted as one? Or is a rotation of 4 counted as 1?

I counted the 4 jumps as 1 when I did mine. I assumed that's how it was suppose to be?