What is attractive?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    A good sense of humour, muscles and a cheeky grin ;)

Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE men with long (ish) hair.

Finding one of these men whose head will fit through the door is damn impossible though :(
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, nice hands (clean) and lips (bonus if they have a nice butt)... and doing the dishes, that gets me if you do the dishes (without being asked) I will jump your bones right now! :smooched:

also random hand holding :love:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    What is attractive to me?
    Men who are not afraid of nor ashamed of their masculinity. There are too many girly men in the world today, so when a guy is just unapologetically male, that's very attractive to me.

This.

Let me check...

Yep, still this. A woman that wants a man to be a man...good and bad...not an effeminate lapdog...is incredibly hot.

What's even hotter, is when she realizes he doesn't sleep right unless he gets to brush her hair out of her eyes, in her sleep...just so he can see her face one more time before he closes his eyes.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Men who are not afraid of nor ashamed of their masculinity. There are too many girly men in the world today, so when a guy is just unapologetically male, that's very attractive to me.

This.

Let me check...

Yep, still this. A woman that wants a man to be a man...good and bad...not an effeminate lapdog...is incredibly hot.

What's even hotter, is when she realizes he doesn't sleep right unless he gets to brush her hair out of her eyes, in her sleep...just so he can see her face one more time before he closes his eyes.

You are too much.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

This.

Let me check...

You are too much.

Maybe...

:)
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Smoking hot elbows.
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm going to say personality is the key, and ya there has to be some physical attraction, but I really think that is secondary to personality. but my friends all say I'm full of **** because my wife is a hottie but I didn't marry her for her looks