30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options
1293031323335»

Replies

• jayne51998
    Options
    Hiya.
    Not sure if anyone is about any more, but I'll stick a post in anyway. :bigsmile:
    Hope everyone is ok.

Statia is probably getting ready for Thanksgiving I guess. I was moaning to my better half last night that I wish I was American.
    Some of my American friends on facebook are posting of the run up and what they are cooking, All sounds wonderful and I got to wait for Christmas. I want a holiday now.... :laugh:

Hope you come back soon Statia. :flowerforyou:

Monkey, Your looking great hun... Wish I could swap bodies with you... I'm still podgy. Lol.

Any way, I just popped in to say that I have restarted 30ds.

So, Day 1 Level 1 completed.

I'm also going to have a go at The Biggest Loser Bootcamp workout later... See if Bob can teach me anything new. :bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hiya.
    Not sure if anyone is about any more, but I'll stick a post in anyway. :bigsmile:
    Hope everyone is ok.

Statia is probably getting ready for Thanksgiving I guess. I was moaning to my better half last night that I wish I was American.
    Some of my American friends on facebook are posting of the run up and what they are cooking, All sounds wonderful and I got to wait for Christmas. I want a holiday now.... :laugh:

Hope you come back soon Statia. :flowerforyou:

Monkey, Your looking great hun... Wish I could swap bodies with you... I'm still podgy. Lol.

Any way, I just popped in to say that I have restarted 30ds.

So, Day 1 Level 1 completed.

I'm also going to have a go at The Biggest Loser Bootcamp workout later... See if Bob can teach me anything new. :bigsmile:

Hey hun, it seemed to have died down on here now :( i wish i was american too some times but then i know i would be moaning that its so close to christmas and how am i meant to lose weight :P

Thanks very much :D im sure you are looking fab :)

Well done on getting back into it!

xxxxxx