30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options
Pidders89
Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
Hey everyone

I am starting my 30 Day Shred dvd today and was just wondering if anyone else is starting today too :)

xxx

Replies

• Buckeye_Jenn
    Buckeye_Jenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I may give it another shot. I always seem to be a day or two behind when I've joined a challenge and it would be nice to be exactly on the same page. I had planned to go to yoga this morning and do some cardio, but maybe I'll just skip the treadmill and come home and do the Shred video after yoga.
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Ha! I just finished my first work out. I had to do some modifications for my back, but definitely worked up a good sweat. I may do it again later today to build my stamina. Somewhere there are awesome pix of a lady doing 30ds and additional 30 mins of cardio. Fantastic results! I'll go find the link for you.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I just ordered mine from Amazon last night so it'll be a couple of days before I will be starting - good luck!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Jenn feel free to add me if you want support while doing it :D Statia let me know how it goes if you do it again hehe and ursy87 good luck when yours arrives :D
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 2. :smile:
  • ronjaa
    ronjaa Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm on day 3, level 1, so I'm just 2 days ahead of you:)
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    I'm starting today! Good luck!
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday (level 1). Best of luck!!!
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i ordered that from amazon i plan on using it for the first time tonight i wold love it see it actually work as well as it promises i need the kick start my weight loss has really slowed
  • emy10284
    Options
    good luck to everyone!
  • statia152
    Options
    I can't find the pics now ... just saw them this morning! But here's a link from someone on MFP who gave it to me:

here's the link for the free 30ds download. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

It's all three levels in the same download.

Just wait 'til the end of the countdown of 40 sec. by Megaupload and click on "Free download" button that will appear.

All videos are in .avi format, so you should be able to read them with any video device. If you have any problem with them (like if you don't see the image) download "VLC MEDIA PLAYER" it's free and very light on your PC. It read EVERY formats!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Good Luck to all of those who are starting or have started already :D

xxxx
  • statia152
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/309907-mfp-vs-jabba-the-hutt-so-easy-even-a-slacker-can-do-it

Maybe you all would be interested in signing up for this challenge?
  • emy10284
    Options
    does anyone know what the meal plan is for the 30 day shred i have the work out dvd but thats all i know about it
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started this today! Was so tired after it though I'm looking forward to seeing the results!!
  • statia152
    Options
    does anyone know what the meal plan is for the 30 day shred i have the work out dvd but thats all i know about it
    Nope, sorry. But if you get it, share it with the rest of us?
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today is day 5 level 1 for me! the 1st time i did it i had to stop a few times to catch my breath but now i can make it thru only stopping once to get a drink becuz she WILL make u sweat!! I also seen a post a few mins ago of someone who finished 30ds with before and after pics and looks amazing..she also included walking,zumba or any other cardio including 30DS. i walk 30mins day so that will be my extra cardio:) HOPE to make it thru all 30 days and get rid of this extra baby weight from my 1st child 7 yrs ago!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Thanks for the link :) have added my name to the list
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    You have to do cardio with 30DS? How much? Should I do both the shred and BFBM?
  • statia152
    Options
    You have to do cardio with 30DS? How much? Should I do both the shred and BFBM?
    No, 30DS is cardio, but you get FANTASTIC results with a little extra cardio. Just do what you can, I am an over-achiever.