30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION EVERYONE DOING 30DS WITH ME:

I am away from saturday 20th - Sunday 28th visiting my sister and as she hasn't got the internet at the mo (she just moved) i wont be able to come on here :( but please support/motivate eachother like you have been doing so well so far and i will be right back to continuing my 30DS from the 29th but obviously means i will be behine you all then :(

Hope you are all well

Sara
    xxxx
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    ATTENTION EVERYONE DOING 30DS WITH ME:

I am away from saturday 20th - Sunday 28th visiting my sister and as she hasn't got the internet at the mo (she just moved) i wont be able to come on here :( but please support/motivate eachother like you have been doing so well so far and i will be right back to continuing my 30DS from the 29th but obviously means i will be behine you all then :(

Hope you are all well

Sara
    xxxx

You will still be doing your 30ds, yes? I understand not doing a day or two, but I you can't take the whole week off. Get your sister / kids / hubby or bf to do a couple of days with you. Unless you're using the online link like me, bring the dvd and player with you. :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Yeah i'm definatley taking the dvd but i don't know how often i can do it over there as she lives on the top floor of a flat and i dont know if she knows the neighbours below (dont want to annoy any1 with my banging from doing jumping jacks etc lol) but am going to try to it as much as i can!

xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    Screw the neighbors! It's only for a week, as long as it's not too late in the evening. But I understand the concerns. Just do the best you can. XOXO Statia (sounds like Stay - sha)
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    By the time they think there is banging going on you will be doing your abs and not jumping about any more!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    yeah im gunna make sure i do it as often as possible and will log it when im back :)
    386200 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Monkey...I started yesterday. It was tough! A little sore today, but I'm determined to keep going. Good luck to you!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    It gets easier i promise you, keep it up :D
    xxxx
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be doing Level 2 Day 5 tonight!! I've notice it is definitally getting more tolerable (i'm not going to say easier because thats not correct). I've gotten better at the crazy squat arm lift things that go in a V shape. Crazy woman is trying to kill me.
  • statia152
    Options
    ok L1 D7 done. I will do extra (L1 D8) in a bit to be caught up with my group.
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

So tonight will be day one of our 30ds, I have a ripped tendon in my ankle so I was wondering if you think I will still be able to do most of the workouts? Thanks really looking forward to seeing the results in 30 days.
  • statia152
    Options
    I would wait until it is totally healed. Then wrap it to give it extra support. 30DS is hard work!! I do lower impact and would suggest you start out the same until you can access your ankle. Good Luck!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Jessvaliquette i agree with statia152, i wouldn't put too much on it as it would take longer to heal so maybe concentrate on upper body exercises and work ya lower when you can xxx
  • nikkid620
    Options
    L1D7 done, wow I'm so excited i did it for the whole week. I cant wait to see what L2 is. I actually put my ipod on while working out since I'm tired of hearing her say the same things...although my 10 year old gets a giggle when she talks about kicking herself in the *kitten*.

I was not seeing the scale move all week but this morning on my official weigh in day i dropped 2 lbs so I'm excited.

What is everyone fave move and least fave? I love the bicycle sit ups and I hate the jump rope.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    is it too late to hop onto this thread? I am on L1D4 of 30DS, and the soreness is finally wearing off today! My weight crept up .5 lbs, but I'm guessing that's water rentention from my poor muscles. I started out at 129.6 and I'm hoping this will put me reeeeally close to my final weight goal. Please feel free to add me, I need all the 30DS motivation I can get!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Today is day 5 level 1 for me! the 1st time i did it i had to stop a few times to catch my breath but now i can make it thru only stopping once to get a drink becuz she WILL make u sweat!! I also seen a post a few mins ago of someone who finished 30ds with before and after pics and looks amazing..she also included walking,zumba or any other cardio including 30DS. i walk 30mins day so that will be my extra cardio:) HOPE to make it thru all 30 days and get rid of this extra baby weight from my 1st child 7 yrs ago!

Do you know who the person was or what it was under that did the before and after pics of 30DS? Thank you!
  • jragsd
    jragsd Posts: 23
    Options
    hi every one can I still join I just did level 1 day 1, wow that kicked my butt!!!! but I feel good!!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    L1D7 done, wow I'm so excited i did it for the whole week. I cant wait to see what L2 is. I actually put my ipod on while working out since I'm tired of hearing her say the same things...although my 10 year old gets a giggle when she talks about kicking herself in the *kitten*.

I was not seeing the scale move all week but this morning on my official weigh in day i dropped 2 lbs so I'm excited.

What is everyone fave move and least fave? I love the bicycle sit ups and I hate the jump rope.

i hate jump rope but love the boxing of the reverse crunches
  • Pidders89
    Options
    FOR THE LADIES ASKING IF THEY CAN JOIN IN NOW:

feel free anyone can join at anytime :D

xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    just finished L1 day 8 for me and a few other ladies :D xxx