30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• Popogoodwin
    Options
    the double jump rope is my killer....that is in level 3, ugh!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    I did my shred today with a migraine and it was really bad. I know I didn't give it 100%. Plus, I think my body is tired. Is anybody else having this problem?
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    the double jump rope is my killer....that is in level 3, ugh!

DOUBLE JUMP ROPE!!??? oh why did u have to tell me that! lol

xxxx
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    I did my shred today with a migraine and it was really bad. I know I didn't give it 100%. Plus, I think my body is tired. Is anybody else having this problem?

I get migraines too and they are horrible! I can't believe you did the Shred!! And yes, I am bone tired!! I just told hubby I need to start taking naps ... I feel so old. ***WHAT THE HECK IS "DOUBLE JUMP ROPE"??! *** Does Jillian lie awake at night thinking of ways to kill us?
  • Pidders89
    Options

I get migraines too and they are horrible! I can't believe you did the Shred!! And yes, I am bone tired!! I just told hubby I need to start taking naps ... I feel so old. ***WHAT THE HECK IS "DOUBLE JUMP ROPE"??! *** Does Jillian lie awake at night thinking of ways to kill us?

ha ha i think she must do, she angle it right so when you are doing the boxing bit you are staring at her haha! xxx
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did L1D7 today and added the first circuit of level 2 for a little variety. I'm alternating days of shred with c25k-some days I can do both but often not b/c of time, family, and work obligations. I'm looking forward to lvl 2 for a change and can't wait to hear from those of you who've started. Double jump ropes in lvl 3- pure torture I imagine!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I did L1D7 today and added the first circuit of level 2 for a little variety. I'm alternating days of shred with c25k-some days I can do both but often not b/c of time, family, and work obligations. I'm looking forward to lvl 2 for a change and can't wait to hear from those of you who've started. Double jump ropes in lvl 3- pure torture I imagine!

A few of us start level 2 tomorrow so will let you know :D

xx
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Ugh! I had a half of a Totino's frozen pizza yesterday (tasted sooo good), and it sat in my tummy like a brick all day (not so good) and now this morning my body is "cleaning out" the pizza (bad, bad pizza)!! Hoping to have 20 minutes out of the bathroom so I can do 30DS!!!! May need a nap before I start, body is really punky. **Groan** Can't miss last day of Level 1.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1/D3. Heading out for week 8/d2 of C25K soon but resting an hour or so first. Muscles not quite so sore but still making themselves known. Have a great day!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Ugh! I had a half of a Totino's frozen pizza yesterday (tasted sooo good), and it sat in my tummy like a brick all day (not so good) and now this morning my body is "cleaning out" the pizza (bad, bad pizza)!! Hoping to have 20 minutes out of the bathroom so I can do 30DS!!!! May need a nap before I start, body is really punky. **Groan** Can't miss last day of Level 1.

Aww no! damn pizza! i had pizza too last night hehe but luckily im ok today but gotta say i didnt enjoy it as much as i used to enjoy pizza!

xx
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Last day of level one to do today - slightly worried about tomorrow:laugh:
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    so is everyone doing this for 30 days straight, or are you taking a rest day here and there?
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Double jump ropes are in Level 2 as well. I do the single because I'm just way too tired by the time she has us do them. Some days I can do the double for a second though. So that's an improvement. Tonight is Day 6 of Level 2. I alternate my days with C25K program otherwise I'd get bored. :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    so is everyone doing this for 30 days straight, or are you taking a rest day here and there?

There are a few of us that r doing it 30 days straight and i think others are having rest days and are at different points xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Double jump ropes are in Level 2 as well. I do the single because I'm just way too tired by the time she has us do them. Some days I can do the double for a second though. So that's an improvement. Tonight is Day 6 of Level 2. I alternate my days with C25K program otherwise I'd get bored. :)

Oh god i start level 2 tomorrow and find single ones hard enough at the moment haha!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1 Day 4 today. I am less sore and was able to go deeper in my squats and lunges. I have lost 2lbs and 3.5 inches before today's work out. My butt is looking darn good. I can't wait for Ripped in 30 and 6 week to a 6 pack to get here

My son worked out with me and in the beginning Nicholas was going strong with me but then he kept saying "man this is hard" and "whew I am tired" needless to say he laid on the blankets covered up and watched me finish LOL
  • summerbert
    Options
    I had to take a Dilaudid to get through mine I started to get a migraine as soon as I started. I was able to finish out strong. But I have noticed it is helping with my neck issues that are causing my migraines.
  • summerbert
    Options
    I am doing it straight through as well I have my best friends wedding on 11-11-11 and I want to look decent in my dress and look good for all those holiday photos
  • summerbert
    Options
    I am doing it straight through as well I have my best friends wedding on 11-11-11 and I want to look decent in my dress and look good for all those holiday photos
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options

lol! Yes!