30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Last day of level 1 in the morning.. ugh it's gonna hurt- I worked out HARD today.
    Good work ladies!
    Love the idea of the cheesecake protien shake, I wonder what the calories run on one of those bad boys?

It isn't as bad as you think, about 150 cals ... but it will fill you for hours!!! Plus it will help after the workout to not be sore.

Have a safe / fun trip Monkey! I personally will miss you and your words of encouragement.:heart:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Last day of level 1 in the morning.. ugh it's gonna hurt- I worked out HARD today.
    Good work ladies!
    Love the idea of the cheesecake protien shake, I wonder what the calories run on one of those bad boys?

It isn't as bad as you think, about 150 cals ... but it will fill you for hours!!! Plus it will help after the workout to not be sore.

Have a safe / fun trip Monkey! I personally will miss you and your words of encouragement.:heart:

Aww thank you statia152 that means alot :) im sure you will have a great week and i will be back to tell you all about my trip and how good i was and still did the 30 DS :D keep at it you can do it just remember it is on 20 minutes a day and before you know it you will be saying i have completed the 30DS! :D xxxxxx
  • mpf1
    mpf1 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I've finished 5 days -- today will be 6! I have to take about a week off during some travel, and then plan to restart... not sure I am ready to move up anyway, those push ups are really just as much of a challenge as day one!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I've finished 5 days -- today will be 6! I have to take about a week off during some travel, and then plan to restart... not sure I am ready to move up anyway, those push ups are really just as much of a challenge as day one!!!

You sound like you have a good plan there well done :) i know exactly what you mean about the push ups i find them hard!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    I did my level 2 yesterday but did not have time to get on and log it. Going to do it again today. Some of the positions were hard!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    did my L2 D2 today...wow it is tough!! hope your all cracking on :D

xxx
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Did day 5/level 1 this morning. I think it's getting easier, but trying to run C25K after doing Shred isn't easy. Looking forward to moving on but gotta finish level 1 first. Have a great weekend, and keep shredding!!

Nikki
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Started level2 today......didn't think it was all that bad.
  • statia152
    Options
    I took yesterday off. Hubby home at 11:30 and screwed up my whole day, then took me out for seafood (fried). Just did my Level 2 and will do again later. Gotta shower and hit bank before noon.
  • Laquaya
    Laquaya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    seen a search ThRead your link thank you but did not see a search bar to type in 30DS to download. The link just took me to the site :) Please help me by sending me a message if your able too
  • statia152
    Options
    seen a search ThRead your link thank you but did not see a search bar to type in 30DS to download. The link just took me to the site :) Please help me by sending me a message if your able too

I sent you a message - check your mail.
  • statia152
    Options
    OK, did my second Shred for the day (levels 1 &2). I feel like there's more cardio in L1, plus I have a hard time doing planks with my back so I can only do a few, then I drop to do push ups. Level 2 is much harder for my shoulders (need to have surgery within two years or so), so I use lighter weights or no weights. Legs are like Jello after Level 2!! Hmm ... Jello sounds good for later tonight. LOL Everyone keep going cuz WE ARE AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL! Plus we want to be looking super hot for the holiday parties coming up. :smokin:
  • amgarvey
    Options
    Thank you!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D6 and tomorrow will be adding on 6 weeks to a 6 pack
  • statia152
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I have a NSV -- I swear I've lost 2 inches on EACH SIDE of my "love handles"!! Anyone else seeing a big difference in their bodies? I'm soooo glad I'm doing this. Getting ready to do L2 D4 right now.
  • johngirl
    Options
    I take back what I said the other day! Level 2 is harder than what I thought!! lol. I'm going to keep pushing through it though.
  • johngirl
    Options
    I too have noticed my love handles have shrunk! My tummy is flatter too. My arms and legs are a lot more skinny!!!
  • Chloe71
    Chloe71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1! The cardio was ok but the weights and abs were a killer for me! Luckily I was distracted by my dog who thought I was lying on the ground to play with her! I wish we could fast forward 30 days, I'm excited to see the results. Don't forget to take before pictures everyone!
  • statia152
    Options
    I too have noticed my love handles have shrunk! My tummy is flatter too. My arms and legs are a lot more skinny!!!

LOL That's why we do it!! Awesome, huh?
  • statia152
    Options
    Just saw this on another post, and had to share -- how smart is this girl?!!

Just found out!!!! With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information & wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy , we are enormously cultured, educated & happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good Grief look how smart I am, I must be a genius !!