Replies

• statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Finally done with level 1!!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    had to take a rest day today because I was so busy! ugh...thinking about doing 30DS twice tomorrow to make up for it. on the plus side, I did have to mow my hilly yard today so I still burned some cals! good luck everyone!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    Yaay!! Did it! Thinking about resting a day before level 2.
  • jragsd
    jragsd Posts: 23
    Options
    l1 d3 done and soreness is getting better!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    To all the ladies doing it the same time as me: WELL DONE FOR COMPLETING LEVEL 1 :D

Starting level 2 tonight, got that nervous feeling back now lol

My boyfriend watched me do L1 last night and he couldnt get over how fit i had become :D he kept praising me and said he can see definition in my back and belly :D

hope you are all doing well, im sure your doing brilliantly :D keep it up :D
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    WIll be doing level L1D10 today, cos after a crappy day yesterday I never managed it :noway:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Aww there is nothing wrong with having a rest day and if you dont feel up to it then you wouldnt give it you all.

Hope you have better day today :)
    xxx
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1/D4. Legs not quite as sore, chest muscles are fine. I have hopes that tomorrow my legs will be in fine shape. I must say that the lunges are getting easier, though I'm still not a fan.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Just finished L1/D4. Legs not quite as sore, chest muscles are fine. I have hopes that tomorrow my legs will be in fine shape. I must say that the lunges are getting easier, though I'm still not a fan.

They should be fine by tomorrow it takes a few days but then its worth it when you can really work without the soreness :) im starting L2 today...slightly nervous lol
  • statia152
    Options

I would suggest that you up your protein (did not look at your diary) and absolutely eat/drink protein after the workout. I do a protein shake (cottage cheese, protein powder. water. sweetener, ff cream cheese & fruit - taste like cheesecake) and it minimizes the soreness / drop in energy.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    good advise there :D
  • statia152
    Options
    Has anyone done the first day of Level 2 yet?? I'm gonna start in about 5 minutes.
  • schusty40
    Options
    Is it too late to join the group?? I just completed day 5 of level 1 so I am a few days behind everyone else.
  • statia152
    Options
    It's never too late to join!! :happy:
    I just did Day 1 of Level 2 and (*kitten*) one needs to be coordinated to do those moves. Unfortunately, I am not. By the time I got the moves down, the exercise was over. So i went back and did level 1 just to be sure I got the burn. Don't get me wrong, I worked up a sweat, but I wasn't huffing and puffing like with the previous level. LOL When she was talking about the "walking planks", I automatically went into a push up. Curious to hear about everyone else's experiences .
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Is it too late to join the group?? I just completed day 5 of level 1 so I am a few days behind everyone else.

Feel free to join my group :D anyone can join at anytime :D

To the ladies who have done L2 D1 like me...wow such a difference im not as good on this level lmao it is tough :S but we can do it ladies just take it one day at a time and we will race through it! :)

xxxx
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 done and man there was hardly any soreness which was awesome. As I laid in bed last night the mirrors on my closet doors really reflected the difference in my body

and I totally watched level two today to see what I would be getting myself into
  • statia152
    Options
    Some things were harder, but really more awkward. I felt like I got a better workout with Level 1. BTW - Where is everyone tonight? Monkey must have her boyfriend over (lucky girl) :love: Did anyone else do Level 2 today?
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Last day of level 1 in the morning.. ugh it's gonna hurt- I worked out HARD today.
    Good work ladies!
    Love the idea of the cheesecake protien shake, I wonder what the calories run on one of those bad boys?
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Some things were harder, but really more awkward. I felt like I got a better workout with Level 1. BTW - Where is everyone tonight? Monkey must have her boyfriend over (lucky girl) :love: Did anyone else do Level 2 today?

HAHA! na i didnt have my boyfriend over, im was busy doing level 2 of 30DS (which i agree with u it is a lot more awkward) then had to give the dog a bath and pack ready to go to germany tomorrow :)

How did everyone else find level 2?

xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    JUST A REMINDER

Everyone just to remind you i wont be on here after today as im away from early tomorrow morning. i will be back on monday the 29th!

Im still going to do my 30ds as i will be at my sister and im sure she will let me nick her telly :P

Keep up all the good work and i will read all the comments when im back and see how amazingly well you are all doing :D

xxxx