30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Lost internet for two days and I didn't do the Shred. I'm coming down with a cold, so struggling during the cardio. I did L2 D10, but will catch up with the group in the next couple of days. Gonna grab a shower then go shopping with my daughter. Talk to ya all later. XOXO

Great to see your back! :D I'm a bit behind you guys now but keep it up your doing great :D xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    how is everyone doing?
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Doing fine, Monkey! Just doing my daily "putting off 30 DS". When I'm tired of avoiding it, I'll get my butt in gear! LOL How are you doing?
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Doing fine, Monkey! Just doing my daily "putting off 30 DS". When I'm tired of avoiding it, I'll get my butt in gear! LOL How are you doing?

haha aww not much longer and you would have completed it :D

Im doing ok, not as far as i would like but i didnt get to do it alot when i was away, making up for it now though dont worry :D

Did the hurricaine affect you alot?

xx
  • statia152
    Options
    Well, we only lost power for 5 minutes! But internet was down for 2 days. People in towns around me are still out of power. When I drove my daughter to school, there were at least 10 electrical crew trucks at a restaurant, not local so maybe Canadian help. Mostly downed branches, horse area really muddy and my blackberries are finished. I can't believe the blueberries are still on the bushes. LOL I spent most of the time reading and watching The Weather Channel. So ... now to get started on Level 3. Have you looked at it yet?
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Well, we only lost power for 5 minutes! But internet was down for 2 days. People in towns around me are still out of power. When I drove my daughter to school, there were at least 10 electrical crew trucks at a restaurant, not local so maybe Canadian help. Mostly downed branches, horse area really muddy and my blackberries are finished. I can't believe the blueberries are still on the bushes. LOL I spent most of the time reading and watching The Weather Channel. So ... now to get started on Level 3. Have you looked at it yet?

No i havent yet. what is it like? I am on L2 D7 today, will do 8 and mayb 9 tomorrow or 9 and 10 friday as i may be over my boyfriends this weekend so will start level 3 monday :)
    Wow the blueberries are fighters then haha! At least you have internet back now :)

xxx
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 done. Ran for a half hour pror- man she kills me.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 done. Ran for a half hour pror- man she kills me.

Wow i dont know if i could run then do L2, well done to you! Yeah she is a hard task master isn't she!
  • statia152
    Options
    [/quote]

No i havent yet. what is it like? I am on L2 D7 today, will do 8 and mayb 9 tomorrow or 9 and 10 friday as i may be over my boyfriends this weekend so will start level 3 monday :)
    Wow the blueberries are fighters then haha! At least you have internet back now :)

xxx
    [/quote]
    I'll let you know as soon as I get the nerve to do it!
  • Pidders89
    Options

xxx
    [/quote]
    I'll let you know as soon as I get the nerve to do it!
    [/quote]

Hehe apparently its not as bad from going from L1 to L2 so fingers crossed!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey everyone,

People seem to have gone quiet? hope you are all on track with it :)

xxx
  • susioryan
    Options
    Well even though NOTHING is happening with changing my body- I am still doing it. Level 2- Day 3 and can I say I hate the pendulum lunges? Hate Hate Hate them.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Keep pressing through hun im sure something will happen soon

I hate planks they are doing my head in! lol

xxxxx
  • statia152
    Options
    Hey everyone,

xxx

LOL it got really quiet while you were gone. Some may be due to the hurricane, but I think others have given up. Yesterday the dogs got loose and I had to chase them down, then get my daughter at 11:00. By the time I got back, the internet was off again. The company had shut down my whole area to do repair work. It didn't go back on until around 10 pm, so no 30 DS for me again! I am either gonna have to figure out how to burn it or buy the cd. That's what I get for procrastination. :blushing: I've got to go back to bed, nasty migraine headache today. But I will definitely get two sessions of the Shred in today, I'm behind three day s (i think), so that means double duty for the next three days. How are you doing Monkey? How many sessions do you have to make up?

** Susi ~ you look to be in pretty good shape. I've gone from no structured exercise to 30DS and have had amazing result within two weeks! You look really great in your pic! Don't be disappointed, there are other health benefits to exercising. Did you take measurements before you started? Jillian has other cds for more advanced exercisers. Maybe you should look into them? But don't give up on the commitment, finish 30DS and look for something more challenging. And yes, I hate-hate-hate those planks too. :smile:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey everyone,

xxx

LOL it got really quiet while you were gone. Some may be due to the hurricane, but I think others have given up. Yesterday the dogs got loose and I had to chase them down, then get my daughter at 11:00. By the time I got back, the internet was off again. The company had shut down my whole area to do repair work. It didn't go back on until around 10 pm, so no 30 DS for me again! I am either gonna have to figure out how to burn it or buy the cd. That's what I get for procrastination. :blushing: I've got to go back to bed, nasty migraine headache today. But I will definitely get two sessions of the Shred in today, I'm behind three day s (i think), so that means double duty for the next three days. How are you doing Monkey? How many sessions do you have to make up?

** Susi ~ you look to be in pretty good shape. I've gone from no structured exercise to 30DS and have had amazing result within two weeks! You look really great in your pic! Don't be disappointed, there are other health benefits to exercising. Did you take measurements before you started? Jillian has other cds for more advanced exercisers. Maybe you should look into them? But don't give up on the commitment, finish 30DS and look for something more challenging. And yes, I hate-hate-hate those planks too. :smile:

You've been doing brilliantly, you are so dedicated :D i hope everyone hasnt given up! I'm not sure i think im around 3 or 4 days behind but going to try and do double tonight :)

Hope your migraine goes soon i hate having them you feel like you cant do anything!

xxxxx
  • susioryan
    Options
    Thank you ladies, I did take measurements before and yes they have stayed the same. I don't want to go to her more advanced programs yet because I had to take a year off from doing any type ab exercises and lifting weights because of two hernia surgeries within 6 month period. I find the Shred challenging! but I have been at a plateau for months it seems like-I will soldier on. :drinker:
  • joimichele
    Options
    I'm still here. I am going to do one more day of level two today. I am scared to move on. Has anybody started level three yet?
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Im starting level 3 on monday :) xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    OK, Level 3 Days 1 & 2 done!!!! Its doesn't look difficult until you do it for 30 seconds each move. Jumping Sumo wrestler, superman and walking pushups are my faves; side planks are impossible - I did 4 each time. A bit too much jumping for me, so I subbed with ice skater and side toe touches for a few of the moves. All in all, it seemed shorter that the other levels. A very good workout. Let's see how I feel tomorrow.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Well even though NOTHING is happening with changing my body- I am still doing it. Level 2- Day 3 and can I say I hate the pendulum lunges? Hate Hate Hate them.
    I agree...I am not changing either. Still same weight and same size. I hate doing the military raises and the whatever that is right after that back to back. My arms really burn and shake.