30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i have found i have really changed in size either tbh but am gunna carry on with it :) there is quite a lot in level 2 i hate to be honest lol
    xxxx
  • statia152
    Options
    OMG! My butt cheeks are sore! Must be the superman move. Lots of coffee and stretching before doing anything today.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    OMG! My butt cheeks are sore! Must be the superman move. Lots of coffee and stretching before doing anything today.

Is that on L3? i might do 2 lots of level 2 tonight and L3 in the morning :D
  • statia152
    Options

I would definitely do 2 of L2. But L3 isn't super bad, but it is more advanced. You do all your cardio with weights, so have something lighter than usual standing by for when your arms feel like they're going to drop off! If you can do L2, then it shouldn't be any problem. I will warn you, she doesn't let you off easy cuz of the two previous levels. LOL I can't wait to hear how everyone handles the side planks. Maybe today I will be able to do 5 or 6. :smile:
  • Pidders89
    Options

I would definitely do 2 of L2. But L3 isn't super bad, but it is more advanced. You do all your cardio with weights, so have something lighter than usual standing by for when your arms feel like they're going to drop off! If you can do L2, then it shouldn't be any problem. I will warn you, she doesn't let you off easy cuz of the two previous levels. LOL I can't wait to hear how everyone handles the side planks. Maybe today I will be able to do 5 or 6. :smile:

side planks! interesting :S lol cant wait to give it a go though :)
  • statia152
    Options
    What a wonderful attitude you have! Question for you: Is it true that belly dancers can lie down and flip a coin from their belly button over their head? My mother told me this as a kid, and I tried for years to do it without success. Silly me!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    What a wonderful attitude you have! Question for you: Is it true that belly dancers can lie down and flip a coin from their belly button over their head? My mother told me this as a kid, and I tried for years to do it without success. Silly me!

haha no i wish i could that would be some skill!!

xx
  • statia152
    Options
    LOL So you've tried to do it, too? Or is this a polite way to tell me I'm bonkers? :laugh:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    LOL So you've tried to do it, too? Or is this a polite way to tell me I'm bonkers? :laugh:

I have tried rolling a penny up/down my belly which i can do but not over the head haha!
  • statia152
    Options
    Phew! L3 Days 3 & 4 done! I was struggling on the last circuit the second time around, but dropped the weights and finished! Is there anyone else other than Monkey who started on 8/8? What day are you on? I don't know if I can do another day of double sessions ...
  • Pidders89
    Options
    i did day 9 and 10 of level 2...omg so hard doing it! and i did 200 jumpin jacks after!! xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    i did day 9 and 10 of level 2...omg so hard doing it! and i did 200 jumpin jacks after!! xxx

WONDERFUL!!! You'll sleep well tonite. You could do a L1 and L2 if you like, especially if you're sore tomorrow. Just think, you'll be hotter in half the time. LOL XOXO
  • Pidders89
    Options

WONDERFUL!!! You'll sleep well tonite. You could do a L1 and L2 if you like, especially if you're sore tomorrow. Just think, you'll be hotter in half the time. LOL XOXO

haha thanks, im interested in L3 thats why i did 2 days today :P xx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Phew! L3 Days 3 & 4 done! I was struggling on the last circuit the second time around, but dropped the weights and finished! Is there anyone else other than Monkey who started on 8/8? What day are you on? I don't know if I can do another day of double sessions ...
    I am! But Monkey keeps me on track lol! I just go with the flow.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    just finished L3 D1 it wasnt too bad :)
  • statia152
    Options
    My grand-daughter is on her way over, I'm trying to get my Shred in before she gets here. She is 2 and keeps me busy! Gonna go apple picking today. Talk to ya all later.
  • statia152
    Options
    No baby girl today! They changed their plans :( This site seems messed up, administration must be doing work on it.
  • Chloe71
    Chloe71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on D3 L2 and the planks are killing me! There seems to be so many and I'm awful at them! Can anyone tell me how many days it took for you to get better at them? I found in L1 that I was awful at the push ups but by D7 I could really see an improvement. Does this happen for the plank stuff too? Please say yes!!! :)
  • joimichele
    Options
    Well I think I have done about 4 extra days of level 2. I am starting level 3 today. Wish me luck!
  • statia152
    Options
    Well I think I have done about 4 extra days of level 2. I am starting level 3 today. Wish me luck!

Good luck! :)