30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• joimichele
    Options
    OK, getting ready to do a double L3! Where is everyone? I know Monkey has a cold, but where is JoiMichelle? Don't give up ladies. We need to chat to keep each other motivated. XOXO
    I did my shred yesterday. I actually convinced my hubby to do it too! He is naturally skinny so he can eat whatever and not exercise. I envy him. But, while he was trying to act like it was easy, he actually stopped a few times and tried to do the easy version of the moves when he thought I wasn't looking. All and all, it was better than doing it alone. I wish he would do it with me everyday. How is everyone else?
  • statia152
    Options
    Doing well, thank you. :smile: I think its great your hubby did it with you, wish mine would. But he does physical work, and I sit home all day, so I don't nag him. I have to get ready to go in town, but you're on L3 what day? I will check in later, I may go to the mall and walk a few laps. The weather is crappy.
  • statia152
    Options
    Wow! You do 30DS twice a day?
    [/quote]

I try. Really want to hit 200 pounds for Christmas!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    statia you are so determined! great job!!

wish my boyfriend would do it with me too he watched me once and think he nearly passed out just watching haha

xx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Doing well, thank you. :smile: I think its great your hubby did it with you, wish mine would. But he does physical work, and I sit home all day, so I don't nag him. I have to get ready to go in town, but you're on L3 what day? I will check in later, I may go to the mall and walk a few laps. The weather is crappy.

I'm on Level three...I stayed on level two because I thought I wasn't ready to move on. I might be on L3D4. I was supposed to keep up with Monkey to stay on track. So, I will keep working until she says we are done.
  • statia152
    Options
    LOL I've lost track too, so its official: Monkey is our leader! I have a NSV! I bought new bras today because it seemed like the straps were always falling down, and I went from 44-C to a 40-D! It seems like my back has gotten smaller, but not the "girls". Which is good, because at my thinest, I was 36-B. ** Fashion Bug has most bras on sale for $14 each **

Walking at the mall was nice, but I left earlier than I wanted because of all the high school kids hanging around. Too crowded and they were walking too slow. Oh well, next time I know to start earlier.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    LOL I've lost track too, so its official: Monkey is our leader! I have a NSV! I bought new bras today because it seemed like the straps were always falling down, and I went from 44-C to a 40-D! It seems like my back has gotten smaller, but not the "girls". Which is good, because at my thinest, I was 36-B. ** Fashion Bug has most bras on sale for $14 each **

Walking at the mall was nice, but I left earlier than I wanted because of all the high school kids hanging around. Too crowded and they were walking too slow. Oh well, next time I know to start earlier.

haha i am the leader :P well i didnt do my 30 ds today because basically ive had a rubbish/upsetting night but i will do double tomorrow to make up for it! Statia you have probably done more than 30 days now because you've been doing doubles xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    I saw that you did 50 push ups, so you've done something today! Are you and BF ok? I know you have a cold and sometimes the body needs rest not exercise to recover. As far as me doing doubles, its no big deal. I am an overachiever and want the weight gone yesterday! Just tell us when to start over, ok?

I was having a pretty good day despite the crappy weather, then BAM! Hubby came home in a really bad mood and started taking it out on me. I'm glad the band mates showed up, so now he will take out his anger on the drums. But it has my tummy all in a knot and pacing (burning calories). I think I will do another session, Level 1 just to get rid of this nervous energy. Then some deep breathing yoga. By then my tummy should be ok to eat dinner?
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I saw that you did 50 push ups, so you've done something today! Are you and BF ok? I know you have a cold and sometimes the body needs rest not exercise to recover. As far as me doing doubles, its no big deal. I am an overachiever and want the weight gone yesterday! Just tell us when to start over, ok?

I was having a pretty good day despite the crappy weather, then BAM! Hubby came home in a really bad mood and started taking it out on me. I'm glad the band mates showed up, so now he will take out his anger on the drums. But it has my tummy all in a knot and pacing (burning calories). I think I will do another session, Level 1 just to get rid of this nervous energy. Then some deep breathing yoga. By then my tummy should be ok to eat dinner?

aww sounds like neither of us had the best day yesterday. Yeah we r ok now but had a row so just didnt wanna exercise. But todays a new day and weigh day is tomorrow so gunna kick butt :P xxxx
  • ak_nomoreexcuses
    Options
    im going to be starting later today on 9/8. im hopping to get some amazing results. between watching calories and the dvd i hope to lose 15lbs or more:)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    im going to be starting later today on 9/8. im hopping to get some amazing results. between watching calories and the dvd i hope to lose 15lbs or more:)

awesome, you should see the lbs dropping off...the sweat definatley does lol xxx
  • 76claire
    76claire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My DVD came in the post this morning so I'll start tonight... I'm expecting pain!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    My DVD came in the post this morning so I'll start tonight... I'm expecting pain!

You are sore for the first few days but then its not so bad xxx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Off topic but what in the heck did everyone go? I see what you are saying. We are like the three musketeers now. I totally see what you are saying Statia.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Off topic but what in the heck did everyone go? I see what you are saying. We are like the three musketeers now. I totally see what you are saying Statia.

Yeah there were loads with us at the start and now like you said the 3 musketeers! we should all sing we are the champions when we are done :P i think we have 4 more days to go :D i wont be able to do mine this weekend as i have a big belly dance event i am running but i may do 2 tonight (to make up for last night) 2 tomorrow night and then 2 monday night and i will be done :D

xxx
  • statia152
    Options
    Good Morning all! Wow, I slept late today. I did do my yoga last night, but my mom-in-law called, so I didn't do Level 1. She had a colonoscopy scheduled for 7:30 this morning, but she had no idea about the "prep". LOL I can't wait to hear from her when she gets home. Hubby was in a much better mood after band practice. He had talked about quitting his job, but I see he went to work.

StandsAlone3~ Welcome to 30DS. Jillian will kick your butt and make you sore for 2 - 3 days, but if you want to drop a size or two in 30 days, keep going. It doesn't matter if you have to start out with modified versions, (I still do some modified) what matters is the commitment of 30 days. Yes you can skip a day, as long as you keep motivated. Monkey, JoiMichele and I are the only ones left out of 15 or so. I don't know about JoiMichele, but Monkey and I are going to start over again as soon as we finish. Monkey has gone down 2 dress sizes, and I have lost 7 pounds and LOTS of inches off my waist / back / thighs. JoiMichele says she hasn't noticed a huge difference, but I'm sure her body is leaner and more toned. So, just give it 2 weeks and you'll see a difference. If you can, take measurements, it will prove the results. XOXO
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Good Morning all! Wow, I slept late today. I did do my yoga last night, but my mom-in-law called, so I didn't do Level 1. She had a colonoscopy scheduled for 7:30 this morning, but she had no idea about the "prep". LOL I can't wait to hear from her when she gets home. Hubby was in a much better mood after band practice. He had talked about quitting his job, but I see he went to work.

StandsAlone3~ Welcome to 30DS. Jillian will kick your butt and make you sore for 2 - 3 days, but if you want to drop a size or two in 30 days, keep going. It doesn't matter if you have to start out with modified versions, (I still do some modified) what matters is the commitment of 30 days. Yes you can skip a day, as long as you keep motivated. Monkey, JoiMichele and I are the only ones left out of 15 or so. I don't know about JoiMichele, but Monkey and I are going to start over again as soon as we finish. Monkey has gone down 2 dress sizes, and I have lost 7 pounds and LOTS of inches off my waist / back / thighs. JoiMichele says she hasn't noticed a huge difference, but I'm sure her body is leaner and more toned. So, just give it 2 weeks and you'll see a difference. If you can, take measurements, it will prove the results. XOXO

Statia is right, i cant actually see a difference to myself that much but my trousers are loose and i normally order a 16 dress, ordered a 14 for next month to have motivation to fit into it but it was big so ordered a 12 :D she works you but its worth it! we are here if you need us for motivated/advice xxxxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    BTW glad everything is ok at home now statia :) xxx
  • statia152
    Options

Thanks. Glad everything is ok with BF. Will BF be at your belly dancing event? Can he shoot some video / pics so we can see you? LOL You must get alot of guys hitting on you, belly dancing is sooo sexy! And a great workout for the core. You should teach some classes on the weekends, or maybe at the local school.
  • Pidders89
    Options

Thanks. Glad everything is ok with BF. Will BF be at your belly dancing event? Can he shoot some video / pics so we can see you? LOL You must get alot of guys hitting on you, belly dancing is sooo sexy! And a great workout for the core. You should teach some classes on the weekends, or maybe at the local school.

I will get some pictures for you :D Yeah he's coming he takes the pictures and videos me :) im not sure how to put videos on here or even if you can but definatley put pics up :) i like my weekends to myself too much to do that haha. Most of the guys tha come to events are friends/family of other dancers so there isn't a lot of being hit on...luckily i dont think my bf would be pleased lol

xxxxx