30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    BTW glad everything is ok at home now statia :) xxx

Thanks. Glad everything is ok with BF. Will BF be at your belly dancing event? Can he shoot some video / pics so we can see you? LOL You must get alot of guys hitting on you, belly dancing is sooo sexy! And a great workout for the core. You should teach some classes on the weekends, or maybe at the local school.

I will get some pictures for you :D Yeah he's coming he takes the pictures and videos me :) im not sure how to put videos on here or even if you can but definatley put pics up :) i like my weekends to myself too much to do that haha. Most of the guys tha come to events are friends/family of other dancers so there isn't a lot of being hit on...luckily i dont think my bf would be pleased lol

xxxxx
  • statia152
    Options
    30DS done and a quick walk because the neighbor's dog got loose and ended up in my yard. I decided to walk the dog back for the exercise (NSV?)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    30DS done and a quick walk because the neighbor's dog got loose and ended up in my yard. I decided to walk the dog back for the exercise (NSV?)

awesome well done! i did a 20 minute walk, 30 ds and belly dance practise :)
  • joimichele
    Options
    Just finished my shred! Whooooo! Doing C2K5 later. I'm up for another round when I finish this round too!
  • joimichele
    Options

Belly dancing? That sounds super fun. I took a exercise class like that once.
  • Pidders89
    Options

Belly dancing? That sounds super fun. I took a exercise class like that once.

Yeh im a professional belly dancer :D
  • statia152
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies, is everyone planning on Shredding today? Its Friday, and its been a long 28 days, but we are almost at the end! Monkey lost another 2 pounds, I lost another 3! JoiMichele ~ have you lost pounds or inches? Please share with us your success.
  • joimichele
    Options
    I plan on doing a round of L2 and L3 today and burn it out for the last few days. I think I am going to take Monday off and start again Tuesday. I plan to do a switch off. I will do shred every other day and Jillian's BFBM in between both combined with C2K5. Hopefully, I reach my GW in 60 days.
  • joimichele
    Options
    I plan on doing a round of L2 and L3 today and burn it out for the last few days. I think I am going to take Monday off and start again Tuesday. I plan to do a switch off. I will do shred every other day and Jillian's BFBM in between both combined with C2K5. Hopefully, I reach my GW in 60 days.
  • Pidders89
    Options

sounds like you have it all planned out :D xxxx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies, is everyone planning on Shredding today? Its Friday, and its been a long 28 days, but we are almost at the end! Monkey lost another 2 pounds, I lost another 3! JoiMichele ~ have you lost pounds or inches? Please share with us your success.

I can't totally say that my loss is in response to shred I do two other workouts. I have lost 5 lbs since I started but I did gain a little bit of muscle definition in my arms.
  • statia152
    Options
    JoiMichele ~ Regardless of how / why, the goal is weight loss and toning. Congrats!
  • statia152
    Options
    OK I did my 30 DS for the day (yes, another double), now to hit the shower and go apple picking with the hubby! Have a great day all and talk to you later. XOXO Good luck Monkey on your belly dancing show.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    did my 30 DS, 50 mountain climbers and bely dance practise. thanks hun will let you know how it goes xxx
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I restarted again yesterday. I hurt my knee the first time I tried and had to take a break. So I decided I would try it again.
  • statia152
    Options
    I restarted again yesterday. I hurt my knee the first time I tried and had to take a break. So I decided I would try it again.

Wonderful! Just remember: don't let your knees go over your toes during the lunges / squats. Try putting a little more weight on the heel vs the toes. As a catcher (softball) for many years, that was the hardest thing for me to re-learn. LOL My daughter is a catcher too and she had problems with squats. Do modified versions if you have too, I still do even on Level 3.
  • statia152
    Options
    Apple picking was great, and so were the apple cider donuts! YUM Still warm and dunked in sugar. OMG! It took alot to stop at one, next time I won't have any! Definitely need to do extra tomorrow to burn off those cals. Good night all, sweet dreams.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It wasn't from that, I have a bad knee (always have). I have crappy running shoes and the impact during the cardio portion hurt my knee. But thanks for the advice!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I had to quit 30DS when my SiL took her dvd back to use it (she used it for 2 days) then I tried to download it and that failed. I am hoping to start ripped in 30 tomorrow because I don't want to lose my momentum for 30DS
  • Pidders89
    Options
    they sound so yummy statia. Good luck KRB28 we are here if you need help/support. Hope you do well on the ripped in 30 slyirishgirl xxx