30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    I started 8/7 so I'm just one day ahead.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    cool well done :) how are you finding it?
    xxx
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you, you can do it, its only 20 minutes :)

xxxx

That's what gets me through it. :) Anytime I don't feel like starting, I just say to myself, "it's only 20 minutes"
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    Glad I came here today. I was just about to "phone it in" but reading that all of you are still going on and not complaining so will I. Thanks for the motivation! What day and level are we on? L1D4?
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D4. I did C25K before 30DS and noticed the cardio was a little harder in 30DS tonight. I think my body was a little tired.
  • LadyJM175
    Options
    I just finish day 2 of the 30 Day Shred..........
  • larose12
    Options
    That was a little rough! I definitely feel a little shreded, but I'm looking forward to it at the same time!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    quite a few of us are on L1 D6 today :D i havent done mine today but will be later :)

Im so proud of all of you who have stuck to it! you all keep me motivated n hope ive been helping you all too :D

xxxxxxx
  • fakeplastictree
    Options
    Last night I did Day 4 of Level 2. Tonight is C25K.
  • joimichele
    Options

Did you just skip to level 2 or did you start before us? I'm thinking about skipping.
  • fakeplastictree
    Options

Did you just skip to level 2 or did you start before us? I'm thinking about skipping.

I had done Level 1 already a while ago and am still able to do Level 2 so I just started there. I'm staying at level 2 for awhile though. I am HORRIBLE at push ups.
  • joimichele
    Options
    I did my shred today! Woot! Somebody please be kind enough to tell me when the ten days on level one are up. I am not keeping track.
  • khgraves
    khgraves Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did L1d5 today. schedule too crazy yesterday to do it. I counted 112 jumping jacks w/out even including the first round in the warm up!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Sorry ... I didn't do L-1 Day 6 yesterday. I was up at 5 am to finish cooking / baking / packing for a wedding reception for 95 people. I got home at 8 pm and thought about doing the workout, but I forgot my hubby had taken the laptop for his band gig. But I did "workout" some -- the kitchen was about 75 feet from the buffet table AND UP HILL!! In the beginning I was literally running uphill with two platters balanced in the air, but after about hour, I was dragging butt. Thank goodness I had been doing the 30DS because I would not have been able to do as much as I did! So .... do I start back at day one, do a double workout on Monday to catch up or be a day behind those in my group? I'm getting ready to do 30DS now ...
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I did my shred today! Woot! Somebody please be kind enough to tell me when the ten days on level one are up. I am not keeping track.

Hey hun today was level 1 day 7 :)

xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Sorry ... I didn't do L-1 Day 6 yesterday. I was up at 5 am to finish cooking / baking / packing for a wedding reception for 95 people. I got home at 8 pm and thought about doing the workout, but I forgot my hubby had taken the laptop for his band gig. But I did "workout" some -- the kitchen was about 75 feet from the buffet table AND UP HILL!! In the beginning I was literally running uphill with two platters balanced in the air, but after about hour, I was dragging butt. Thank goodness I had been doing the 30DS because I would not have been able to do as much as I did! So .... do I start back at day one, do a double workout on Monday to catch up or be a day behind those in my group? I'm getting ready to do 30DS now ...

Its up to you hun either do double if you can to get up to where we are or just be a day behine us :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all

How you all doing? L1 D7 for me and a few others today :) feel so much better i am now following Natalie of level 1 (even though she cheats when Jillian isn't looking haha)

My favourite cargo pants are a lot looser and im definately feeling it easier as im getting used to it...can wait for level 2 :D

xxx
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    L1D7 just done - managed to get it in before midnight, so still counts :D

Really enjoying this and the motivation to keep going - have downloaded C25k on my phone so hopefully will get that started tomorrow too - time to see how my stamina holds up with that!

Only a few more days till level 2 ladies, lets push it a wee bitty more!

x
  • joimichele
    Options
    I did my shred today! Tomorrow officially marks the end of my summer vacay. I have to go back to work. Boooo!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    well done everyone your are all doing amazing!