Team Exercists Week 1 results, week 2 chat

Options
Ok here is where we ended up individually.

Top 3 individuals with highest percent of starting weight lost:
daddyzgrrl28 with 3.2%
Scapez with 3.0%
Isawau and nb9251 tied with 2.6% each.

Top 3 individuals with the most lbs lost:
BusinessLady with 6 lbs lost
nb9251 with 5.2 lbs lost
daddyzgrrl28 and Isawau tied with 5 lbs lost each.

As a team we lost 48 lbs this week!!!!

All but 4 complete all the daily exercise challenges (1 no show, 1 gave me weight but not challenge info)
All but 5 stayed under their calories all week and drank all their water. (1 no show, 1 gave me weight but not challenge info)

Lets really work hard to meet all the challenges this week. Good Job Everyone!! :flowerforyou:

I'll let you know how we ranked as a team when I know.

Replies

• DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    First off I must confess to the team that I did not hit my calorie count! I feel really bad about it and want to apologize but I was still good when I could have been really bad which I was proud of!!! You can read about it on my blog if you want - http://honestyismydiet.blogspot.com/

My goal this week is to be 100% on everything! My parents are coming into town on Thursday night and staying through the weekend so that will be a difficult goal but I am up for the challenge.

This week with the extra team challenge we need to figure out who is walking what so we can achieve our 100 miles! If every person does 5 miles (20 people) we can get there. I know there are already 2 people that said they will walk 10 miles which is AWESOME! This week is going to be a CRAZY one for me for many reasons. Because of that I am pledging an extra 5 miles. I figure if I walk a mile after dinner 5 days this week then I can achieve this!

Everyone put what they are pledging too so we can guarentte 100 miles!!!!!!!!

Let's go Team Exercists!!!
  • boogieluv
    Options
    How can I join?
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well it is a good start. Hopefully this week I can contribute to the weight loss. Just gotta keep pushing

I am going to go for 5 miles for the team, I may be able to do more but I will get the 5
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    First off I must confess to the team that I did not hit my calorie count! I feel really bad about it and want to apologize but I was still good when I could have been really bad which I was proud of!!! You can read about it on my blog if you want - http://honestyismydiet.blogspot.com/

My goal this week is to be 100% on everything! My parents are coming into town on Thursday night and staying through the weekend so that will be a difficult goal but I am up for the challenge.

This week with the extra team challenge we need to figure out who is walking what so we can achieve our 100 miles! If every person does 5 miles (20 people) we can get there. I know there are already 2 people that said they will walk 10 miles which is AWESOME! This week is going to be a CRAZY one for me for many reasons. Because of that I am pledging an extra 5 miles. I figure if I walk a mile after dinner 5 days this week then I can achieve this!

In order to keep it straight and not have to create ANOTHER spreadsheet :noway:

Honestyismydiet pledes 5 miles.
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    Total 10 miles.

The next person will add their name and change the total to reflect the pledges listed.
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can pledge to do my 5 miles. Running is still something I'm not very good at, so between the extra miles in the challenge and these 5 miles, I'll have my work cut out for me.

Lorie, could you please repost what the challenges for this week are in this topic?

You guys rock! Way to go!

Honestyismydiet pledges 5 miles.
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    phawley13 pledge 5 miles.
    cncadieux pledges 5 miles.
    Total 20 miles.
  • wvualum
    Options
    How can I join?

Sorry closed group. I'm sorry I forgot to indicate that in the title. :angry:
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 10 miles. BOOYAH!
    Total 30 miles.
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    phawley13 pledges 5 miles
    cncadieux pledges 5 miles
    gwynnehamer 10 miles

total 30 miles
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! 48 lbs. gone in a week...we lost a small child!! :laugh:

Let's see if we can't attack this challenge this week, remember, the theme is UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN! Your beast has not yet reached its personal goals, so it's time to give it everything you've got. Let's earn those extra points this week, guys!

LET'S KILL THIS! GO EXERCISTS!!!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

In order to keep it straight and not have to create ANOTHER spreadsheet :noway:

wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    nb9251 pledges 10 miles
    Total 20 miles.

So apparently I was late so disregard this post and I willa dd my pledge to the bottom. Lol

The next person will add their name and change the total to reflect the pledges listed.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 10 miles
    scapez 10 miles

total 40 miles
  • nb9251
    Options
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 10 miles
    scapez 10 miles
    nb9251 10 miles

Total 50 miles
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Go Team! We're going to do great this week.
    Last week was tough but I'm off to a great start today! I didn't realize how hard drinking the water would be. Crazy. I'm pledging 10 miles this week for our team goal.
    Have a BEASTLY week!
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 10 miles
    scapez 10 miles
    Libs41223 10 miles
    nb9251 10 miles
    Total miles: 60
  • wvualum
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 2: Unleashing the Beast Within!
    This is the week two team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas.
    Week Two Daily Exercise Challenge
    Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team!
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks*
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches* + 50 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 40 Shoulder Presses + 1 extra mile + 50 crunches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWrzp9Mnyg) Shoulder Press
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
    Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team must coordinate a 100 mile walk, run, jog outside of their normal running jogging. You will to volunteer how much you can walk. If the team does accomplish the 100 mile challenge they will be rewarded with 5 bonus point. In addition to the 100 mile walk each team member must submit their favorite recipe to the group forum, along with the nutritional value. If someone submits your favorite you must find another recipe to submit.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Trolled the Weapons of Mass Reduction's thread. So far their top pledge is 12 miles. As such, I'm upping my pledge to 13. Let's take 'em DOWN! RAWR!!!!

wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 13 miles
    scapez 10 miles
    Libs41223 10 miles
    nb9251 10 miles
    Total miles: 63
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 13 miles
    scapez 10 miles
    Libs41223 10 miles
    nb9251 10 miles
    gracefullyjenn 5 miles
    Total miles: 68
  • nb9251
    Options
    We can do these challenges on any day right? Because there is no way I can do 50 globe jumps plus the other two exercises in one day. Not just about my body, but time too. So we were gonna do like 10 a day until day 5. Is that cool?
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Because I like round numbers...

wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 13 miles
    scapez 10 miles
    Libs41223 10 miles
    nb9251 10 miles
    gracefullyjenn 5 miles
    scante60 7 miles

Total miles: 70
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    actually it is supposed to be

wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 13 miles
    scapez 10 miles
    Libs41223 10 miles
    nb9251 10 miles
    gracefullyjenn 5 miles
    scante60 7 miles

Total miles: 75 miles
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Because I like round numbers...

wvualum pledges 5 miles.
    gwynnehamer 13 miles
    scapez 10 miles
    Libs41223 10 miles
    nb9251 10 miles
    gracefullyjenn 5 miles
    scante60 7 miles

Total miles: 75

Haha! I was just thinking that! I'm glad you made it a round number! Thanks! My OCD was freaking out!