Team Exercists Week 1 results, week 2 chat

Options

Replies

• libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can do 200 extra tomorrow.

Has anyone done their stair climbers on a stair machine at the gym? Or did you do them on a flight of stairs at home?
    I'm probably making this more complicated than it should be. :)
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to be running up and down the stairs like a tool.

Does that mean that we have to climb 200 stairs?

Also guys, I don't know what's up with my body this week but I'm just not losing any weight. I've been working out like a fiend ... which may be the problem. Hopefully my body smartens up before Sunday... grrrr... :explode:
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    tomorrow is going to be crazy, I am doing my w3d2 c25k; 50 globe jumps; 100 jumping jacks; and 100 stair climbers.... that is going to be one very crazy day. and that is 50 sets of globe jumps right where 1=4 (so it is more like 200 jumps in a square pattern)

me too except i'm on w2d3. how is week 3 going for you?
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I did my stair climbs on a stair stepper. Barely took 2 min. And I"m sorry too. I gained a pound! I'm hoping that it equals a loss by sun b/c it is that tom and I have been working out like crazy, Hopefully by drinking a ton of water for the rest of the week I can release some weight. Anyway everyone is doing great. Let's keep it up!
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is going to be crazy, I am doing my w3d2 c25k; 50 globe jumps; 100 jumping jacks; and 100 stair climbers.... that is going to be one very crazy day. and that is 50 sets of globe jumps right where 1=4 (so it is more like 200 jumps in a square pattern)

My bad it will be w3d3 for me, and it is going okay although my run is more like a jog
  • nb9251
    Options
    21s and jumping jacks done. I'm done for the day. I think I'm good on calories so I I think I"m done for the day. Taking a rest
  • wvualum
    Options

My bad it will be w3d3 for me, and it is going okay although my run is more like a jog

Think you'll be ready for week 4?
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I've got the jumping jacks in and 9 out of my 10 pledged miles completed. Will do the other things tonight...21s, right?

I am actually UP a smidge from last week's weigh-in...urg!
  • phawley13
    Options

not sure yet, but there was a time when I could run a mile so I am hoping, I will find out tomorrow morning when I get to do it outside again
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks and 21s are done. Also discovered that 27 laps around the house equals a mile. The things I'd never know if I didn't have a hyperactive 3 year old... So another mile towards my total so far.
  • phawley13
    Options

wow I didn't even look at what I typed my w2d2 statement was closer I meant w2d3 not w3d3, geesh I am getting ahead of myself. I so wanted to get w2d3 done this morning....
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Question for honestyismydiet - how much pasta goes into your recipe? Thanks!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    globe jumps, jumping jacks and stair climbers done. gah. too early for me to be typing that.
  • wvualum
    Options
    How are we doing with our challenges today? I haven't done mine yet, but plan to after work.
  • nb9251
    Options
    How are we doing with our challenges today? I haven't done mine yet, but plan to after work.

Mine are all done! Heading to the gym to get some more calories burned after work. And I still have 4 miles to do for the challenge. Going walking with my mom tomorrow though so I should be good
  • wvualum
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK #3: RISE OF THE MACHINES! This is the week three team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact me for ideas.

Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team!

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER BEASTS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO MACHINES!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&feature=relmfu )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&feature=related )
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own butt this week!
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 ab crunches for the week. So a team of 20 would need each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away! *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe. Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • wvualum
    Options
    I'll start with the Ab challenge need a total of 4000 for the team for the week:

wvualum pledges 1,000 crunches
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm all done for the day. I have 2 miles left for our group challenge which I plan on doing tomorrow. I went back over my notes and that brings me to 12 miles for the group and not 10. A good mistake for the team! :) I'm having dinner with my sorority sisters tonight. I haven't seen them in ten years. I saved lots of calories.
  • cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't help out much for the miles this week... Been out of town all week, eating like crap and hardly exercising. I was sooo scared to step on the scale this morning, but when I did, I weighed exactly the same! So I'm busting butt today and tomorrow to try to lose as much as I can before Sunday! Sorry to everyone!!! I pledge not only the crunches for next week but to get back on track with calories!!

wvualum pledges 1,000 crunches
    cberndt1987 pledges 1,000 crunches
  • nb9251
    Options
    So I can only pledge 200 crunches this week. WIth my regular exercise plan and the challenges I think that's all I can swing without killing myself. Sorry ladies. But let's pull out a win this week and move on to the next win!!