Pets.

13»

Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
     don't know how to upload but this is my baby. 1 year old bullmastiff. Bully (very original name )
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    I can't for the life of me post a picture. But I have a chiweenie, Zero.. who's two. He's a rescued dog. He was 9 months old when I got him and he a a miserable life before he came here (from what I heard). Also, my baby girl, Calibre..who's really not a baby anymore, she's an 8 year old cat. But she's momma's baby LOL She's also rescued. Her and her siblings were found in the woods just behind someones house.
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    See if I can figure out how to post this pic. Here is one of my sweet little guys. This is Bo eating a healthy snack :) He has a brother named Luke and they are sugar gliders.

suggie.jpg

OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER
    I want one D=

Eeeee I love that I started this thread, everyone has loverly pets ^________^
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Ok...let's see if I can get the pictures of my babies posted.

Here is Loki. We think he is a Dane Bull, part Pit and part Great Dane. He talks and sings...it is like living with Scoobie Doo.

LokiSleeping.jpg

And here is Neo. He is a Lab/Pit mix. He is 65 lbs, but on the back of the couch looking out the window. He was raised with a cat for a while and thinks he is one.

NeotheCatDog.jpg
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    This is my little pal:

5774763284_97f3c3bf25.jpg

S/he is GORGEOUS!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    fluffy.jpg
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    My boyfriend and I have one dog, Lilly. We adopted her almost 2 years ago, we think she is a Beagle mixed with either Pit or Staffordshire terrier. She is incredibly muscular and protective like a pit and loves to howl and investigate everything, it is the perfect mix! We will also be taking care of my parent’s dog for a few months while they move, she is a pointer husky mix with bright blue eyes, together they make quite the pair.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I have two dachshunds
    Missy is a smooth-haired black & tan (14 years old)
    Wilson is a wire-haired black & tan (6 years old)

They love the sun spot. Wilson likes to eat my underwear. Missy has "selective" hearing.
    There's a picture of them on my profile...they're simply adorababable!
    (yes, I spelled it that way intentionally)
  • i need to upload pics onto my computer, but i have a cocker spaniel named Lady (original i know lol), 6 fish and a cat named Fat Cakes