Women that are 5'3

Options
13»

Replies

• nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm just a teeny bit taller than 5'3" (5'3.5") and my goal is 125. I'm a pear so I tend to carry most of my weight in my hips and legs. I would love love love 115, but I am going to get to 125 and then go from there.
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    Hello.
    I am 5'3 and right now I weigh 134.
    My original goal was 130 but the closer I get
    to 130 the more I want to push to 125.
    I will make up my mind when I reach 130 and
    see if I am happy with than.
    :happy:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", and 110lbs. Working on losing my post-baby belly pooch and being more toned.
  • mokehillannie
    Options
    I'm not quite 5'3" and am 72 years old. When I was in my 20s I weighed about 115, in my 30s I was about 125 and stayed at that weight until I was about 50. My husband died and I took a sedentary job. I have slowly gained over the years and got up to just over 200. My knees have worn out so I've been working at losing, so I won't have to have knee surgery, and have lost 23 lbs in the past 6 weeks. I'm hoping to get down to about 145. I think that I will look emaciated if I lose more than that. I am large boned.
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5" and my goal is somewhere between 135 - 140 range. I am a bit top heavy and, in the past, I don't lose them when I lose weight, so that makes my range a little higher than some.

My highest weight was 203 after 2 rounds of IVF meds and a pregnancy that miscarried at 8 wks. I want to get into the "normal" bmi range before we try again.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Funny years ago I lost weight with WW and kept it off for couple years but at 5'3 and 130 if one more person had asked me if I was ill or sick I was going to scream! My doctor was not happy either. Said I was too small. I went up to 140 and stayed there couple years and fine. Now as I age I find it hard to stay at 140 and got to 150 and I don't like how I feel. 140 is much better.
  • AngelaB0523
    AngelaB0523 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 5'3" club depending on posture I can be 5'4", but I've been no smaller than 153, and my goal weight is ultimately 130, but realistically I'm aiming for 140.

My signature says 5'4", but it's really just rounding up the half inch. :-) I find it interesting that even though I struggle to control my weight, I'm ultimately content with where I am. But regarding unachievable height increase, I'm ultimately bummed that I can't be taller than I am.
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 170 or a size 12...which ever comes first. Being much smaller than that will make me look weird! Happy Losing!!

I was a TIGHT size 12 at 166 pounds (my highest ever).

It all depends on how I shape up. I have a large frame with an athletic build. I tend to build and retain muscle in my legs and arms and drop inches very fast. So, I may reach a size 12 before I reach my goal weight. I also love my curves and do not plan to lose them...not that I can ever get rid of my family's curse (My Big Booty and the girls to match) LOL So I guess I am not really worried about the weight as I am the size. If I have to lose more, I will. I re-evaluate my goals each month.

Happy Losing All!!
  • rozes1126
    rozes1126 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My dream weight would be 140. Funny joke but I have biggish bones and anything less then that weight would make me look awful (skin and bones) My actual goal is to be 150 healthy and nicely toned.
  • aarn6911
    aarn6911 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'3" and currently 132 but aiming for 120-123 which is what I was 3 summers ago and felt great!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 3.5. Gotta get that half inch in there. In my fantasies my goal is 120 but realistically 150 would be amazing. I have a long way to go :)