Ladies: Jacked Trucks or Fast sports cars

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Neither. I don't appreciate spending a lot of money on a car. I think it's silly and financially irresponsible.

Really, the only thing I require is a CLEAN car. Seriously, I had a date pick me up in his car that was filthy and had clutter all over the seat. He had to spend 5 or so minutes cleaning off the front seat just so I could get in. I was tempted to run away.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well, I come from WV- home of the rednecks/hillbillies- So I have seen my share of jacked up trucks- ok if it's used for a purpose but when I see a brand new shiny truck that the guy doesn't want hurt I just think it's kind of silly-

I prefer cars :happy:

that said I do enjoy going "muddin" :laugh:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Well, I come from WV- home of the rednecks/hillbillies- So I have seen my share of jacked up trucks- ok if it's used for a purpose but when I see a brand new shiny truck that the guy doesn't want hurt I just think it's kind of silly-

I prefer cars :happy:

that said I do enjoy going "muddin" :laugh:

Well yeah there's no use having a jacked up truck if you're not gonna play in it!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Anyone who hates trucks has never been taken off road for a night off.... well "adult fun" under the stars!

That being said I would choose a late 60's through 70s muscle car THEN truck THEN modern sports car.

Yet my BF has a modern sports car......
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Options
    So a lot of you are saying a man with a jacked up truck is compensating for something...what do you think it means when a woman has a jacked up truck?
    She found what he's missing?

HAHAHA Finally found my "amuse me at work thread"!!!

and that depends a girl who uses the truck like she's suppossed to or a girl that uses it as a status symbol. I personally love driving a jacked up truck in a denim mini skirt and tank top.... damn my southern side shows when I think about the looks I got doing that!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Trucks!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Is it OK to have a muscle car, a sports car, and a Fast truck?
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

WINNING~!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Jacked up trucks all the way!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Options

WIN!!!!!
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Why aren't motorcycles an option...I would totally take a Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide :tongue: but if I HAVE to choose between cars/trucks ...then the trucks
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Why aren't motorcycles an option...I would totally take a Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide :tongue: but if I HAVE to choose between cars/trucks ...then the trucks

How about a motorcycle in the bed of the truck parked beside the sports car? :love:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Taking a vote, do women like fast cars or jacked up pickup trucks.

Of course, we are assuming both owners of said vehicles are young, muscular, honest, have careers, no criminal record, and you get to choose between either of them.

So... Trucks or cars?

Definitely fast sports cars. But that's OK if he sells it for a jacked truck after losing to me in a race with my 2011 Camaro. :flowerforyou:

Actually, he used to have a Mustang but sold it for a big @$$ truck. The car is mine to play with, mwahaha! :tongue:

If I ever lost to a Camaro...I'd first cry, then consider suicide...and finally I'd take my car home and replace the five bad spark plugs.

:D

I love making grown men cry in their Found On Road Deads. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Taking a vote, do women like fast cars or jacked up pickup trucks.

Of course, we are assuming both owners of said vehicles are young, muscular, honest, have careers, no criminal record, and you get to choose between either of them.

So... Trucks or cars?

Definitely fast sports cars. But that's OK if he sells it for a jacked truck after losing to me in a race with my 2011 Camaro. :flowerforyou:

Actually, he used to have a Mustang but sold it for a big @$$ truck. The car is mine to play with, mwahaha! :tongue:

If I ever lost to a Camaro...I'd first cry, then consider suicide...and finally I'd take my car home and replace the five bad spark plugs.

:D

I love making grown men cry in their Found On Road Deads. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL camaros and fords are all slow as balls.
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options

How about a motorcycle in the bed of the truck parked beside the sports car? :love:

haha! I like the way you think! :smile:
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    This girl from TX, loves a man in a BIG Truck!
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Give me a Big *kitten* Truck or Jeep any day!!!! BUT not one of those pavement princess - comes from the dealership already jacked - I mean a real jacked truck that knows how to get dirty! Real trucks and Jeeps are built not bought! If you have 20 spinner rims on a truck I will punch you.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Real trucks are built not bought! If you have 20 spinner rims on a truck I will punch you.

You rock lol.

Even if you have 'Chevy' in your screen name :).
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    So a lot of you are saying a man with a jacked up truck is compensating for something...what do you think it means when a woman has a jacked up truck?
    She found what he's missing?

HAHAHA Finally found my "amuse me at work thread"!!!

and that depends a girl who uses the truck like she's suppossed to or a girl that uses it as a status symbol. I personally love driving a jacked up truck in a denim mini skirt and tank top.... damn my southern side shows when I think about the looks I got doing that!

lol! i can so relate to this! i love getting out of my huge *kitten* dodge ram in a little skirt and 5" heels... not to mention i'm kind of short so it definitely gets a few stares :)
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cars with muscle please! I am a Vette girl myself ;)