Ladies: Jacked Trucks or Fast sports cars

Options

Replies

• jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sports cars.

At the risk of sounding snobby, I don't really do trucks.
    And if you drive a hummer, you'd have no chance in hell with me. :laugh:

Hey I drive a Hummer. Does that mean there's no future for us?!?! :tongue:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I got the best of both worlds

A nice beefed up tundra

and a 70 chevelle woot woot
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    You're missing out if you haven't jumped on the back of a big bike. Hold on tight and feel 1300 CC vibrating between your legs.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    A man w/o a truck is a waste. Who is going to pick up the Christmas tree??
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Taking a vote, do women like fast cars or jacked up pickup trucks.

Of course, we are assuming both owners of said vehicles are young, muscular, honest, have careers, no criminal record, and you get to choose between either of them.

So... Trucks or cars?

F the vehicle... I'd like to meet a guy that has all those qualities and is still single! I don't really care which one he drives :P

That being said.. I'm a sucker for a fast car..
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Now what about sports bikes? Cause thats really were its at. Just gotta say, the roar of the engine, the vibration from the RPMs, my girl loves it
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fast car

I doubt I'd date a man with a truck.
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Trucks all the way!
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Why aren't motorcycles an option...I would totally take a Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide :tongue: but if I HAVE to choose between cars/trucks ...then the trucks

How about a motorcycle in the bed of the truck parked beside the sports car? :love:

^^^This. Now, that would be almost the perfect man. LOL!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    fast car

lol....what if it's a fast truck?>

My brother in law just bought a new diesel truck, raised it, and stuck huge tires on it. It looks pretty sick from the outside (god knows I can't get in it til he puts steps on it so who knows what the inside is like lol) and that thing is FAST..

I like a vehicle. Period. lol
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    big *kitten* truck
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fast car

lol....what if it's a fast truck?>

My brother in law just bought a new diesel truck, raised it, and stuck huge tires on it. It looks pretty sick from the outside (god knows I can't get in it til he puts steps on it so who knows what the inside is like lol) and that thing is FAST..

I like a vehicle. Period. lol

I guess I'm not super picky, but I'd never brag about my mans big truck. My thing is I am NOT a southerer. and I am STUCK here in the south. Big Trucks make me think of hte south.
    I tend to go against all things stereotypically southern.
    (like that makes ANY sense lol)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Why aren't motorcycles an option...I would totally take a Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide :tongue: but if I HAVE to choose between cars/trucks ...then the trucks

How about a motorcycle in the bed of the truck parked beside the sports car? :love:

Um yea that ^^
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I don't care what he drives. I've got my own kick *kitten* car...2010 Camaro RS/2SS, manual.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    What about a slammed, bagged and tucked pick up!
    It doesn't have to be jacked up!
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    Both. I love both. I want both.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Fast sports car. My DH actually has one. ::hehe::
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    Wanted to add - No point in having a fast car if you don't USE IT!

And, I love four wheeling and fording rivers, so if someone has a big truck they better be using it to it's full potential. Seeing a huge truck in the city, that seemingly has never seen dirt or brush is just sad. :sad:
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Neither. Anytime I see a guy in either one my first thought is "I wonder what he's compensating for?".

If I have to choose I'd say sports car cause it's nicer to the planet and I ditto that if any guy every picked me up in a Hummer I wouldn't go.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Wanted to add - No point in having a fast car if you don't USE IT!

And, I love four wheeling and fording rivers, so if someone has a big truck they better be using it to it's full potential. Seeing a huge truck in the city, that seemingly has never seen dirt or brush is just sad. :sad:

And I restate:

http://www.youtube.com/peteandersonracing

And I won't buy a new truck. I invariably just eff up the paint, and do all kinds of stuff changing it around anyhow...so why pay the new price tag?

Plus, I like to shift my own gears...and that goes for both my cars...and my 4wd's. That push button 4wd crap is just silly.