CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE (Closed Group)

Replies

• kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Crap I forgot about #3!
    I would probably buy a nice heart rate monitor if I won 100 bucks! I want one but don't see spending the money on it right now...maybe I will ask for one for Christmas.
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    well done everyone!

1. What is one thing you didn't do so great on last week that you are going to improve on this week and how? I had a pretty bad week overall so just to stay in the green 6/7
    2. What do your exercise goals look like this week? DO SOME!!
    3. If you won $100, how would you spend it? On new bath towels

good luck for the week ahead xxx
  • caitmcwill
    caitmcwill Posts: 102
    weigh in for today is 153.4 lbs.

1. Last week was tough especially yesterday...I went to a gluten free expo and ate way too much, but it was so good :) So this week I am going to really be watching what I eat during snacks.

2. My exercise goals this week are to do P90 Monday-Saturday and then go for a run on Sunday.

3. If I won $100 I would spend it on my daughter. She's only 4 months old and already is a fashionista.
  • Hey guys, so far I've only gotten weigh-ins from half our group...please send me yours if you haven't already so that I can post this week's chart!
    Thanks!
  • Here is this week's chart so far...I am still missing quite a few weights, but I didn't want to keep everybody else waiting.

week2.jpg
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Thanks for putting this together! What happened to some members of our awesome group? Christmas is coming, like it or not; you cant delay it so why not put in the work to be the fittest you can be 19 weeks from now!
  • A special shout out to CAITMCWILL, who is our 'biggest loser' so far...she has lost 4.01% of her body weight since starting this challenge!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    I put a pound on
    SW 139
    W1 139
    W2 140

Argh
  • AggieCass09
    Did our group get injured in yesterday's earthquake or something? I'm in Texas so i'm fine...where is everybody?
  • I know our group kind of got off to a rough start, and we seem to have lost a few along the way.
    I've gotten a few more weights, but I will save them for next week so this thread doesn't have a million charts.

From now on, please post here on MONDAY (or PM me your Monday weigh-in) so that I can post the chart on Tuesday morning. Thanks!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    I'm still here. Had some computer issues and some of my friends dropped off. UGH. I was going to step away from the challenge as I keep having these stupid plateaus and it gets so frustrating. I am back but changed my goal for Christmas to something I feel is more in reach and hopefully won't set me up for massive frustration.

I've lost 3 more pounds since we started the challenge and I'm now down 92 pounds!!! Yeah!
  • MonicaLee1982
    MonicaLee1982 Posts: 33 Member
    Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't been keeping up or logging in like I should this week. Got married today and have been running around like crazy trying to get everything ready for today. I have MUCH respect for anyone that has a huge wedding. We just went to the JP and had a small reception and I'm wore out. LOL Anyway, hope everybody is having a good week. Back on my best behavior tomorrow. :-)
  • AggieCass09
    Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't been keeping up or logging in like I should this week. Got married today and have been running around like crazy trying to get everything ready for today. I have MUCH respect for anyone that has a huge wedding. We just went to the JP and had a small reception and I'm wore out. LOL Anyway, hope everybody is having a good week. Back on my best behavior tomorrow. :-)

Congrats on the wedding!
  • AggieCass09
    I'm still here. Had some computer issues and some of my friends dropped off. UGH. I was going to step away from the challenge as I keep having these stupid plateaus and it gets so frustrating. I am back but changed my goal for Christmas to something I feel is more in reach and hopefully won't set me up for massive frustration.

I've lost 3 more pounds since we started the challenge and I'm now down 92 pounds!!! Yeah!

glad to see you are still here! If you are on a plateau this type of group is GREAT. Have you tried: increasing the intensity of your actives, getting MORE exercise in, or changing your diet a bit? I swear i'm the queen of plateaus and one or a combination of these does the trick. Keep in mind that the scale does give the whole story---for example the scale reads exactly the same today that it did on January 1 BUT my body fat has decreased from 34% to 26%....so take measurements, have your BF % measured, and take progress pictures monthly! 92 lb loss = AMAZING!!!

Good luck!
  • Hey all...I'll be a bit late posting this week's chart as I'm stuck back east due to the hurricane...I was here for a family reunion, but it looks like I'll be here for a bit longer than I'd planned. I've done horribly this week, but I am going to try and salvage the rest of my trip. Hope everyone is having a safe weekend, wherever you are!
  • I hope everyone is ok and that no one was injured. Did great last week, until the weekend. Up a couple of pounds CW 306. Have a great day everyone!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    CW 248

Stress w/ the husband made my workouts QUITE intense. Need to focus on those fights each time I go to the gym LOL.

Hope all of you on the East Coast are safe. We had about 4 inches or so here in my area... where I grew up around 11 inches and they won't have power til later in the week. Something to be said for living in the burbs and not the country I guess.
  • caitmcwill
    caitmcwill Posts: 102
    weigh in today was at 151.2. hoping for more of a loss but oh well. today starts phases 3 and 4 for power 90...it might kill me
  • AggieCass09
    157.4 lbs is my weigh in.

I really hate the scale, i'm eating very well AND am sticking to my new lifting plan yet the scale is being mean. I'm going to stick to it and hope the scale catches up with everything else soon. My clothes are looser and i can SEE the difference in my muscle tone but the weight isn't changing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay so this week's questions:
    1. What is your single goal for progress this week?
    2. What are your plans for labor day weekend?
    3. How are you going to behave over the holiday?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

my answers:
    1. Drink 100 oz of water each day.
    2. Visit the lake house and watch football!
    3. Watch my portions and get in a work out before and after the lake house on Sat and Sun.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Weigh in for today: 172.0 (So excited to be down a pound from last weeks weigh in!)
    1. To stay under my calories and especially my sodium for this week! I've noticed when I'm over in sodium the scale isn't very nice to me...
    2. Just some family time...planning to take the kiddos to the beach and swim in the lake. Probably have a cookout with some friends over too.
    3. I will try to behave but it will be so hard! I will just watch my portions and stick to working out so I will help with being able to consume a few more calories.
    Hope everyone has a great week!! :)