CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE (Closed Group)

Replies

• 142.4 lbs
  • This week's chart:
    week5.jpg

Congrats to CAITMCWILL who has already surpassed her Christmas goal!

We've lost quite a few along the way, but it's never too late to start up again guys!!! If you want to rejoin the challenge, just send me your info. I've edited the chart and removed those who haven't checked in in a month, but I'd be happy to put you back on!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Hi guys. Sorry I didn't post last week. Weight is up from my "cheat days" this weekend....I gotta stop having those!
    Hoping that number will be back down by next week and then some....
    Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • I don't know if there is a way to change my goal weight for Christmas now. But if you can, my new goal is 130. Thanks :) Great job to everyone!!!
  • I don't know if there is a way to change my goal weight for Christmas now. But if you can, my new goal is 130. Thanks :) Great job to everyone!!!

Absolutely! I'll change the chart for next week.
  • Sorry, I forgot to post yesterday. i am up some this week since it's my TOM 300.3. Keep up the good work everyone. Hugs to all.:)
  • Seems like I'm getting back on track - weight this week is 267.2. Getting an elliptical delivered on Thursday which should really help with the my progress.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    250 -- sad i know as i gained. however I am hoping partial PMS... (a little late but stress will do that) but I was a very bad girl this weekend. It was my sons birthday party and I ate, ate, ate... yup... all my fault and no one to blaime!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Weigh the same again 139lb. Been stuck at 139- 140 for about 6 weeks now, I have even tried eating loads in an effort to go up then back down. Nothing :|
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Weigh the same again 139lb. Been stuck at 139- 140 for about 6 weeks now, I have even tried eating loads in an effort to go up then back down. Nothing :|

patience...you'll get there

have you tried changing your work outs like doing HIIT or something?
  • good week and a bad week on my end. I got a promotion at work (Yay!) but then I celebrated by eating too much over the weekend (boo). I'm up to 268.5. I guess not too bad everything considered and I think there's a little PMS built in there. Hoping to have a better number next monday.
  • 141.0 today
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    158.2 lbs this week *sigh*
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Here's my weigh in for today. 182. Down 95 so far :-)
  • I'm at 162.5 this week.
    I'll wait to post the chart till tomorrow morning...I only have 5 people's weigh-ins so far, lol.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    172.0 again...happy to be down from last week but ready to see that scale keep moving so I can record a loss again, it's been awhile!
    Have a great week everyone!
  • Hi Sorry i am late again, yesterday was CRAZY, and really stressful. CW 297.2. Have a lovely day everyone :)
  • Congrats on the promotion nan860 :drinker:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    I actually lost a pound yay.

CW 138