Would you rather... Wednesday 11/26/08

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Harvard! I am with Shannon.............give me my puter and I am all good!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Think this through. 4 years of living in a 10 x 10 room. Every evening you'r locked up in that room. Every weekend you are locked up.
    But the 4 years of doing that will be worth it when I have my degree! And by that point I will have been home so much that I will be all ready to get out there and work and socialize and travel......I will TRULY live!

While in the room, I will exercise and read and look out the window and broaden my mind with studies....and for a year BEFORE I went to Harvard, I would have traveled around and seen a few things........and filled my quota enough to handle being inside for 4 years.

After 4-years solitary confinement I'd be a drunken ho once I got out. :bigsmile:

No major change, but I'd have a degree! :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Max, good luck at the doctor.:flowerforyou:

Kell and Soup - I MISS YOU!:heart:

That is all.
    :drinker:

(((Emicakes))):smooched:

I miss you too! :heart:

Maybe I will get on...uh....uh.....you know....later on today so I may catch up on things.:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

That is all.

(((Emicakes))):smooched:

I miss you too! :heart:

Maybe I will get on...uh....uh.....you know....later on today so I may catch up on things.:laugh:
    Parts! :wink: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Attend Harvard with a 4.0 average. I'm a homebody anyway and could connect to the outside world with my computer.

I could also use those 4 years of solitude to come up with a multi billion dollar invention that would change life as we know it.:bigsmile:

Nevermind...I'm marrying Soup!! :love: :laugh:

Crap! Soup already beat me to it :grumble: Guess that's what I get for WORKING :ohwell: :laugh:

No working!:angry:

It's a goof off day!:bigsmile:

How's about after YOU go to Harvard we all move to Utah.....you can have more than one wife there :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Harvard! I am with Shannon.............give me my puter and I am all good!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Think this through. 4 years of living in a 10 x 10 room. Every evening you'r locked up in that room. Every weekend you are locked up.
    But the 4 years of doing that will be worth it when I have my degree! And by that point I will have been home so much that I will be all ready to get out there and work and socialize and travel......I will TRULY live!

While in the room, I will exercise and read and look out the window and broaden my mind with studies....and for a year BEFORE I went to Harvard, I would have traveled around and seen a few things........and filled my quota enough to handle being inside for 4 years.

Well, lookie who's got it all figured out. :grumble:
    Don't I always???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    After 4-years solitary confinement I'd be a drunken ho once I got out. :bigsmile:

You'd be a smart, drunken ho.:love:
  • kellch

That is all.

Hiya Emi 11_2_104.gif

I miss you too :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • SoupNazi

How's about after YOU go to Harvard we all move to Utah.....you can have more than one wife there :smokin: :bigsmile:

Here's to polygamy!:drinker: :laugh:
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    I have to go with flipping burgers! For the last 7 years of my life I've jumped from job to job and have only now found one that I've been more or less satisfied with. It's fairly easy, good people, great benefits, and pays well enough for me to live comfortably. I am almost finished with my first semester at a college that I'm happy with. If I could go back do things differently I wouldn't. I've had my stuggles but I've never regreted any of my choices.

Money isn't that important to me. I'd much rather enjoy life and do the things I want to do.

I would not survive 4 years without nature, human/animal interation, live music, or road trips with close friends. Money will never provide me with the happiness that those four things do. I think the focus on and obssesion with money, material objects, and this false sense of who we are "supposed to be" (provided by mass media) is why there is so much unhappiness in the world.:cry:
  • kellch

:drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh:

Yes.....stay in your room, get drunk, have th_lipssealed.gif, and play on forums :drinker:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    I would definitely go to Harvard. I don't mind staying in my room as long as I have a computer, a TV, and a stereo. Plus maybe I could lose more weight since I'm not going out to eat or running here or there to get some food...As long as the meals brought to me were healthy...And portion-controlled! I'm just worried about exercising, but I guess I could get some DVDs. That would be the only draw back I think.
  • kellch

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Could I be the compound's designated husband?

No........that's Soupy's job. :bigsmile:

Ok and we will see a reply from MJ in 5...4...3...2....(his senses will kick in any time now):smokin:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Sorry Max,
    Im the man wh***
  • kellch
    Hmmmmmmmmm........I'm disappointed in you MJ :angry:

Is he not around today? dunno.gif

Usually he shows up just in time for L....th_lipssealed.gif action :smokin: :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    I didnt go to Harvard,
    But I did what one of the other posting people did

Went to a private school, got an engineering degree and now I party hard.

I flipped burgers for a summer, it was the best of times and worst of times.
    I made no money, but I had tons of friends and everything was easy and mindless.
    Very sophomoric.
  • mjfer123
    Hmmmmmmmmm........I'm disappointed in you MJ :angry:

Is he not around today? dunno.gif

Usually he shows up just in time for L....th_lipssealed.gif action :smokin: :laugh:

See
    I beat you to that post:laugh:
  • kellch
    Sorry Max,
    Im the man wh***

There he is :flowerforyou: :smooched:

I knew the senses would kick in.........we're talking about 3+ women here....Soupy, Natash, and I are getting married :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    The Harvard route sounds like my personal experience with undergraduate school, which resulted in my graduating in 3 years with a B.A. clutched in my hot little hand..........but because I was only 20 years old and the kind of work I wanted to do required me to be at least 21 before they would even seriously consider me, I ended up having to work for my parents until I turned 21, took the state merit test and got hired on with the Department Of Corrections. While I wouldn't want to spend 10 years flipping burgers before going to school, I wouldn't recommend going the route I did in undergraduate school, if for no other reason, you will be thrust out there in the big world soon enough ~ take a little time to enjoy the preparation for the flight :laugh: Graduate school proved to be a whole different set of challenges, seeing I had been out of school for 3 years before going back and this time, I was working full-time as well as going to school full time :wink:
  • mjfer123
    Sorry Max,
    Im the man wh***

There he is :flowerforyou: :smooched:

I knew the senses would kick in.........we're talking about 3+ women here....Soupy, Natash, and I are getting married :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

hawt and steamy

just the way I like it