Would you rather... Wednesday 11/26/08

Replies

• mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Can't I just marry the guy who went to Harvard?? :laugh:

*please pick me, please pick me*:love:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    "I knew the senses would kick in.........we're talking about 3+ women here....Soupy, Natash, and I are getting married"

Now THERE'S a wedding ceremony I have yet to perform :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • mjfer123
    Hi Soupy Ma

:heart:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Attend Harvard with a 4.0 average. I'm a homebody anyway and could connect to the outside world with my computer.

I could also use those 4 years of solitude to come up with a multi billion dollar invention that would change life as we know it.:bigsmile:

Nevermind...I'm marrying Soup!! :love: :laugh:

Crap! Soup already beat me to it :grumble: Guess that's what I get for WORKING :ohwell: :laugh:

No working!:angry:

It's a goof off day!:bigsmile:

How's about after YOU go to Harvard we all move to Utah.....you can have more than one wife there :smokin: :bigsmile:

:drinker: I'm in!!

Good Morning Kellch!!! :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Sorry Max,
    Im the man wh***

There he is :flowerforyou: :smooched:

I knew the senses would kick in.........we're talking about 3+ women here....Soupy, Natash, and I are getting married :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

hawt and steamy

just the way I like it

:devil: :smokin: :blushing:
  • kellch
    Attend Harvard with a 4.0 average. I'm a homebody anyway and could connect to the outside world with my computer.

I could also use those 4 years of solitude to come up with a multi billion dollar invention that would change life as we know it.:bigsmile:

Nevermind...I'm marrying Soup!! :love: :laugh:

Crap! Soup already beat me to it :grumble: Guess that's what I get for WORKING :ohwell: :laugh:

No working!:angry:

It's a goof off day!:bigsmile:

How's about after YOU go to Harvard we all move to Utah.....you can have more than one wife there :smokin: :bigsmile:

:drinker: I'm in!!

Good Morning Kellch!!! :love: :flowerforyou: :love:

Good Morning sexy lady :love: :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    "I knew the senses would kick in.........we're talking about 3+ women here....Soupy, Natash, and I are getting married"

:laugh: :embarassed: :laugh:
  • kellch

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Hi Soupy Ma

:heart:

Hi MJ!:smooched:
  • mjfer123
    Soupy
    Are you ready for the feast?
    Im driving home tonight real late so I can avoid all the traffic
  • mjfer123
    Sorry Max,
    Im the man wh***

I knew the senses would kick in.........we're talking about 3+ women here....Soupy, Natash, and I are getting married :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

hawt and steamy

just the way I like it

so will there be a camera set up?
    during the honey moon?:devil:
  • I would never say no to Harvard!
  • mjfer123
    anyone have any pre-thanksgiving parties?
    can I come?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Harvard. I practically did that anyway (though not at harvard) but at least I only wasted 4 years instead of 10... plus I've worked in Fast food and 10 years of that would drive anyone mad... not to mention obese. :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    :drinker: Hi kidz! :heart: Ezz and I are doing a Holidaze tour of the sons and wives club, *chuckle* wow, did we miss out or what? :wink: But since we're all moving to Utah, Ezzie and I can provide all sorts of moral support (?)... or back support, or whatever support all those loverly ladies need LOL!:drinker: :love: :devil: :tongue:
  • kellch
    Sorry Max,
    Im the man wh***

hawt and steamy

just the way I like it

so will there be a camera set up?
    during the honey moon?:devil:

Yes......I was going to ask you to film it :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    can I come?

I am.........head south please :glasses: :smokin:
  • kellch
    can I come?

I am.........head south please :glasses: :smokin:

And then when you get here......head south again :devil: :smokin:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Harvard..............I love the internets.... You can do anything on them nowadays. I could even go grocery shopping using my computer
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Having gone to the college of my choice. And partying greatly. And becoming a euchre wizard. And getting very bad grades. I'd have to say Harvard. I would need to be forced to stay in my room. Otherwise, I'd have too much fun!