Thin for the Holidays Group

Options

Replies

• gettingthin03
    Options
    @gettingthin03: Lol. And I agree about the pictures. I guess I should take my before now, because I don't have one.

Yesterday my boyfriend wanted to go to this Chinese Buffet place that he loves, and I was like oh no! They have delicious food, but I just kept thinking about how it wouldn't help me here. I had a salad, some fruit and some sushi instead. I love chicken/beef broccoli, but didn't have any. lol.

Now that would have been hard for me. I LOVE chinese food so for now on, I will think about your will power to skip it and I will do the same. Way to go.

I got to take a before photo tonight as well!!!
  • apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey team! I'm pretty excited for this, I've never been part of a group before. Here are my goals:

Weigh in day- Sunday
    Starting Weight- 143
    Goal for Labor Day (9/6/11)- 140
    Goal for Halloween (10/31/11)- 135
    Goal for Thanksgiving (11/24/11)- N/A
    Goal for Christmas (12/25/11)- 130
    Final Challenge Goal for New Years (1/1/12)- 129
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Here are my goals:

Weigh in day - Monday
    Starting Weight - 160
    Goal for Labor Day (9/6/2011) - 155
    Goal for Halloween (10/31/2011)-150
    Goal for Thanksgiving (11/24/2011) - 145
    Goal for Christmas (12/25/2011) -138

I'm determined to be in the 130's by 2012!
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    @gettingthin03: Lol. And I agree about the pictures. I guess I should take my before now, because I don't have one.

Yesterday my boyfriend wanted to go to this Chinese Buffet place that he loves, and I was like oh no! They have delicious food, but I just kept thinking about how it wouldn't help me here. I had a salad, some fruit and some sushi instead. I love chicken/beef broccoli, but didn't have any. lol.

Now that would have been hard for me. I LOVE chinese food so for now on, I will think about your will power to skip it and I will do the same. Way to go.

I got to take a before photo tonight as well!!!

Lol thanks!!! Sometimes I think he likes to test me with temptations! :P
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Happy Thursday morning team!!! Let's make this day one to remember!

I got my green salad and cup of homemade chicken salad with light mayo ready for lunch today. About to eat some blueberry oatmeal and a banana for breakfast..........Dinner, im clueless. Maybe a bowl of cereal. Plan to do my 2-3 mile walk today also. Today is going to be a light workout day for me but I plan on getting that 30 mins - 1 hr in and LOTS of water!!!!
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    @gettingthin03 Now you have me thinking of what I'll eat when I get home :P. Some steamed rice with steamed veggies and chicken breast strips on top. Yum. Almost like a teriyaki bowl!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    @gettingthin03 Now you have me thinking of what I'll eat when I get home :P. Some steamed rice with steamed veggies and chicken breast strips on top. Yum. Almost like a teriyaki bowl!

^^^ Now that really sound good. I got some chicken breast strips too. I may be joining you for dinner :)
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Here is my meals for the day
    Breakfast : dry rye toast with peanut butter and sugar free jam
    AM snack : Apple
    Lunch: roast beef on 1/2 pita with cream cheese and lettuce, orange, potato straws
    PM Snack: grapes, crispy minis
    Supper: pulled pork sandwich with something...maybe veggie...wont know til I get home (hubby cooking)
    Eve snack: ??? Depends on what I can find that fits with leftover cals.

My diary is open...feel free to look anytime..and kick my behind if I am not logging! :)

Still need to remember to take that before picture.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'd like to play, if there's still space. :-)

Weigh in day- Friday
    Starting Weight- 123.5 kg
    Goal for Labor Day (9/6/11)- 119 kg
    Goal for Halloween (10/31/11)- 111kg
    Goal for Thanksgiving (11/24/11)- 108 kg
    Goal for Christmas (12/25/11)- 104 kg
    Final Challenge Goal for New Years (1/1/12)- 104kg
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    oops, looks like I missed the cut. :-)
  • drk_diva
    drk_diva Posts: 36 Member
    Options

^^^ Now that really sound good. I got some chicken breast strips too. I may be joining you for dinner :)

Chicen is on the menu for me as well tonight. I think I grill it with some green, red, & orange bell peppers over some wheat pasta.
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Lost 3lbs since Monday! Today was my very first weigh in! I think that's pretty exciting and looking good for the loss for the holidays!! :P
  • apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lost 3lbs since Monday! Today was my very first weigh in! I think that's pretty exciting and looking good for the loss for the holidays!! :P

Awesome job Debs!
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Here is my meals for the day
    Breakfast : dry rye toast with peanut butter and sugar free jam
    AM snack : Apple
    Lunch: roast beef on 1/2 pita with cream cheese and lettuce, orange, potato straws
    PM Snack: grapes, crispy minis
    Supper: pulled pork sandwich with something...maybe veggie...wont know til I get home (hubby cooking)
    Eve snack: ??? Depends on what I can find that fits with leftover cals.

My diary is open...feel free to look anytime..and kick my behind if I am not logging! :)

Still need to remember to take that before picture.

Sounds good. So what ended up going with that pull pork sandwich???
  • gettingthin03
    Options

Chicen is on the menu for me as well tonight. I think I grill it with some green, red, & orange bell peppers over some wheat pasta.

I had my chicken and cooked it up with some olive oil and Mrs. Dash southwestern season. Wrapped it in a soft taco shell with lettuce, tomato, and a little cheese. YUMMY.
  • gettingthin03
    Options

Awesome job :bigsmile:

Im down 2 lbs since last Monday. I am so excited. Getting closer to that Labor day goal.
  • DebsFernandez
    Options

Awesome job Debs!

Thank you!! It felt great. Even though it was all probably water weight! It still feels nice :P
  • DebsFernandez
    Options

Awesome job :bigsmile:

Im down 2 lbs since last Monday. I am so excited. Getting closer to that Labor day goal.

Thanks!!

And excellent job on your 2lbs, too! You're doing great! :)
  • jamadler2
    jamadler2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I had my first weigh in today, and I'm down one pound! That means only one left for my Labor Day goal!
  • DashaDahling
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

My name is Dasha and I hope its not too late to join this group. Just came back from vacation, and I'm ready to get back to work. The holidays are such a good motivation to look good. Here are my goals:

Weigh in day- Saturday

Starting Weight- 136.4 (8/15/11)

Goal for Labor Day (9/6/11)- 132

Goal for Halloween (10/31/11)- 122

Goal for Thanksgiving (11/24/11)- 117

Goal for Christmas (12/25/11)- 112

Final Challenge Goal for New Years (1/1/12)- 110 (End Goal Weight!)