30DS Challenge Starting 8/15/11

Options

Replies

• clydeisme
    Options
    Done with day 3 and I'm feeling pretty good, I felt stronger today! Don't get me wrong it still kicked my butt and I'm still stressing about the harder weeks!! Hope everyone is having a great day and movin their booty!!!
  • MistFit
    MistFit Posts: 22
    Options
    Day 3 Completed. On Level 1. I'm super sore, my mind thought...hmmm maybe I won't do it today...BUT no I'm commited! Of course its so nice to know there are so many other people doing it as well!!! Yesterday was harder than the first day....today was easier! I could tell my endurance increased...which was nice.

So I was a little confused about the Levels....but read in a earlier post your supposed to do 10 days of each level...DUH makes sense, so I'm glad I'm reading this thread...its very supportive and inspiring!!!

Keep it going everyone!!!! :)

CW 135
    GW 120
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm a couple of days late, but I'm going to start tonight. Wish me luck everyone.

Welcome!

Hope everyone had a good burn today! I was literally at work until almost 8:30; I'm a teacher, and we had our open house and all tonight. I was basically on my feet from 7am - 8:30pm. I feel like my feet are going to fall off! I'm exhausted! I'm bowing out of 30DS today because I usually go to sleep at 9pm, so I barely had time to scarf down some food. I feel so guilty!

I WILL be doing L1D3 tomorrow, though, as soon as I come home from work around 2:30.

Keep it up everyone! We can do this!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    Done with day 3 and I'm feeling pretty good, I felt stronger today! Don't get me wrong it still kicked my butt and I'm still stressing about the harder weeks!! Hope everyone is having a great day and movin their booty!!!

I felt this way today too! I am hoping at least level one gets easier. I am not wanting to think about level two or three at all.
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    I bought the DVD tonight and left it at my mom's, so I won't be starting til tomorrow! Wish me luck!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Goodness!!

This feed has gotten away from me!! I am so proud of everyone! We can do this and we are doing it together!! All the late comers -- Welcome!! It gets 'easier' -- I often remind myself that it is only 20 hard minutes. That is nothing!

Keep up the Great Work!!

-Jenn <3
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    I don't have any weights... what would you recommend to use in replace of?
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I don't have any weights... what would you recommend to use in replace of?
    Just use a couple of cans (veggie/soup/etc) for now. If that doesn't work, fill a water bottle with rice (that's a heavy one though!).
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    D4L1 done! Bicycle kicked my @ss again, and my shins starting hurting as soon as I was done! Still good though!
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    I took my daughter shoe shopping last night. Who knew there were so many pink sparkly shoes in the world? I got home so late I didnt get to to Day 4. So I got up early this morning and did it. And tonight I will do it again to count as Day 5. I will. I will.
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Last night my husband and 10 year old son did the 30DS with me!!! It was fun to have others do it with me. And my husband who lifts weights all the time but doesn't do much cardio couldn't quite keep up with me ;). I won't give him a hard time though cuz it took a while for me to talk him into doing it in the first place! I had him measure me and take before pics (ughhh). I'm excited to see some progress! Good luck everyone!!
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day Three done last night! Still very tough to get through the entire video, I am really not sore today... I still can't fathom the thought of what level 2 and level 3 are like... Scale hasn't budged in the last week I hoping that will change soon!
  • hrshipley
    Options
    I'm a couple of days late, but I'm going to start tonight. Wish me luck everyone.

Welcome!

Hope everyone had a good burn today! I was literally at work until almost 8:30; I'm a teacher, and we had our open house and all tonight. I was basically on my feet from 7am - 8:30pm. I feel like my feet are going to fall off! I'm exhausted! I'm bowing out of 30DS today because I usually go to sleep at 9pm, so I barely had time to scarf down some food. I feel so guilty!

I WILL be doing L1D3 tomorrow, though, as soon as I come home from work around 2:30.

Keep it up everyone! We can do this!

I also skipped yesterday, it would have been D5, L1 for me but I was so tired that I could barley keep my eyes open. I felt pretty guilty about not getting it done but today is a new day and I am definitely doing it tonight! I figured that yesterday was my day off. Keep up the good work!! We can do this!
  • olpbabe
    Options
    D4L1 done! Bicycle kicked my @ss again, and my shins starting hurting as soon as I was done! Still good though!

Those are the worst!!! And jump roping...that makes my calves scream!

Looking forward to my L1D3 today, especially since I had to skip yesterday. And I'm doing W5D1 of c25k. Going to feel the burn tonight!
  • olpbabe
    Options
    I also skipped yesterday, it would have been D5, L1 for me but I was so tired that I could barley keep my eyes open. I felt pretty guilty about not getting it done but today is a new day and I am definitely doing it tonight! I figured that yesterday was my day off. Keep up the good work!! We can do this!

Glad to see I'm not alone! I'm okay with taking the day off, as long as we both get to it today! We will do this! Go us! :wink:
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    My calf muscles are very sore today. Looking forward to day 4 level 1 tonight though.
  • Emily_34
    Emily_34 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined mfp on Wednesday but i did start 30 day shred on Tuesday. So today is my day 3. So please add me.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just finished D4L1 today .... Along with some plyo. My calves are a bit sore, but not as bad as yesterday. Gotta say, though, the arm strength exercises kill me!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    i reeally hate the side lunges with arm raises...those are the worse
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options

I am so glad I'm not the only one who felt guilty about not getting it done. I felt so guilty this morning it actually drove me out of the bed and into my workout clothes. I hate getting up early!!