NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• wieght 125.4
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Thank you everyone for posting your weigh ins!! You guys ROCK!!!
  • weigh in: 164.6 WOOHOO!!!! Have a great weekend ladies!!
  • pammyedmunds
    weigh in: 164.6 WOOHOO!!!! Have a great weekend ladies!!

Thats awesome!! Have a great weekend yourself!
  • pammyedmunds
    So its October 1st!! I am aiming to reach a 10lb loss this month. I am really hoping that I can do this!

Anyone else care to do a weight loss challenge this month with me? If you are just post your weight loss goal for this month!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Sorry I forgot to tell you my weigh in for the week 199.8 that is a loss of .2 not the best but it's a loss and I am finally under 200. I'm so happy I could cry. :)
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    I hope to lose another 10lbs this month too. 163 at the end of october!
  • So its October 1st!! I am aiming to reach a 10lb loss this month. I am really hoping that I can do this!

Anyone else care to do a weight loss challenge this month with me? If you are just post your weight loss goal for this month!

My goal is to lose at least 5 pounds but if I can do 10 hell yeah....
  • j_g4ever
    My personal goal is to be at 193.8 by the first week of November. That is a loss of 6lbs in 4 weeks. I am going to be doing 30 shred every weekday and make sure that I'm doing Curves 3x-4x's a week and walking in there also. I would love to surpass my goal but I feel that having a mini goal is much better than too high of a goal and not being able to reach it and being disappointed in myself.

We can do this I know we can. :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    My personal goal is to be at 193.8 by the first week of November. That is a loss of 6lbs in 4 weeks. I am going to be doing 30 shred every weekday and make sure that I'm doing Curves 3x-4x's a week and walking in there also. I would love to surpass my goal but I feel that having a mini goal is much better than too high of a goal and not being able to reach it and being disappointed in myself.

We can do this I know we can. :drinker:

My other personal goal is to not "cheat" till my birthday on the 28th of October. I have my husband and all of you MFPers to help me out with this.
  • So its October 1st!! I am aiming to reach a 10lb loss this month. I am really hoping that I can do this!

My goal is to lose at least 5 pounds but if I can do 10 hell yeah....

I agree with Nebraskamom on that!! I would LOVE to do 10lbs but I will do atleast 5lbs.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    I would like to lose 6lbs. this month.
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    My goal for October is to weigh 125 pounds:-) I will need to lose 6 pounds by November.
  • j_g4ever
    I know that we can do it!!
  • pammyedmunds
    Well I didn't reach my goal of 215 for this week...it will be my goal for next week now. LOL! When I jumped on the scale at home that shows water %, Fat % & muscle % I noticed that my muscle % went up! I gained 2lbs of muscle! So Happy!! Back to the gym today! This is a long weekend in Canada - Thanksgiving. I am training on Sunday, with Saturday being my only rest day. I do not want to gain any weight from the Turkey event!

Have a great weekend everyone! Please don't forget to update the thread or me about your weigh ins (loss or gain).

Here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsiF_FsXS3K0dEJNalBrVDhLdjFWVFFMa2owN0tnVUE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    160.4 i haven't been logging but as for maintaining I've been doing great even a .3 lb loss :)
  • 125 lb....hoping to see something lower than 125 soon as it won't seem to go any lower than that....
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    I stayed the same this week darn it.
This discussion has been closed.