NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• Bad week? I show you at a .4 loss! Thats good!

yeah but I should have been lower.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Don't Forget FRIDAY is weigh in!! Here is the link to the website again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsiF_FsXS3K0dEJNalBrVDhLdjFWVFFMa2owN0tnVUE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • Hello ladies I see everyone is really doing a good job!! Even though I havent been fully commited to the daily workouts that Pammy give us I still workout. I been working out 5 days a week and by the weekend I be WORE OUT!! But I know it will be worth it in the end. All of you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!!! :)
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    I lost another pound so that brings me to 152. I'll gladly take it after the week I have had. Eating was fine but my workouts were not that great. I had after work stuff 3x this week with my boys' schools.
  • weigh in Drum roll please.....

217 yay lost 1 pound...
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    lol my scale says 163.0 is this a joke? Its too funny for me to be mad right now but I am changing some of my workout plans for next week :)
  • Happy Friday ladies!!! My weigh in for today is 166.2. I have lost 2 inches in my hips and stomach since my last measurement which was about 2 wks ago and I feel so good about that!!! I am def proud of myself and all of you!! Thank you ladies for the support.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    129 today...bummer cuz I was 128.4 yesterday lol. Oh well a loss is a loss!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    I weigh 170.9
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    177.5 I lost 1.5lbs.
  • pammyedmunds
    I am starting to get so tired of being in the 220s. While my weight loss is a slow journey..like snail slow, I wish I would be loosing a littel bit faster. I have modified my diet to be low in sodium & high in fiber. I was chatting with this amazing trainer yesterday and he told me that my body wont budge with the weight loss anymore because its used to the routine. I am going to talk to him on Monday to see if I can get him to train me. If I was paying $135 a month for Shakeology, then I can afford a personal trainer. I have cancelled shakeology for the time being. Ideally I would like to use a trainer 1 a week for 6 months, but we shall see what the $$ will be come Monday. I have referred about 10 people to this gym so hopefully they can work out something for me. And I "live" in the gym so that must help for something.
  • oops forgot to post weight yesterday I am 125.6 ......yay!!!
  • pammyedmunds
    Good Morning everyone!

So here is the link to the spreadsheet...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsiF_FsXS3K0dEJNalBrVDhLdjFWVFFMa2owN0tnVUE&hl=en_US#gid=0

If you see your name and there is a light mustard yellow color box..please post or send me a message. I need your weigh ins.

Merci.
  • pammyedmunds
    Hows everyone doing?? Please please please...don't forget to weigh in and post on the thread...I am missing quite a few numbers.

You can also message me!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Down to 200 even. YAY That is a total of 50lbs total gone thus far.
  • pammyedmunds
    Down to 200 even. YAY That is a total of 50lbs total gone thus far.

Thats awesome!! Way to go!!
  • Down to 200 even. YAY That is a total of 50lbs total gone thus far.

way to go I cant wait till I am there.
  • pammyedmunds
    way to go I cant wait till I am there.

You WILL get there! You are doing such an amazing job!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    160.4! I don't think i'll make it to my mini goal (155) by the end of September but i'm so happy because i haven't lost anything in a while. :)
This discussion has been closed.