NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    lost 1.4 lbs this week. That leaves me at 48.4 weight loss since Feb. I'm at 201.6 and my mini goal is to be at 197.5 by my birthday at the end of October.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    lost 1.4 lbs this week. That leaves me at 48.4 weight loss since Feb. I'm at 201.6 and my mini goal is to be at 197.5 by my birthday at the end of October.

Thats awesome!! My goal is to be 220 by September 6. I am 221.4!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    You guys are doing great! I think i need a mini goal too. 157 by the end of September seems reasonable.
  • pammyedmunds
    Thats a great idea! Maybe we should start doing that everyone has a Mini Personal Weight Goal for the Month....we post our goal and when the month is over we can see if we surpassed the goal etc.!
  • wadesha
    Thats a great idea! Maybe we should start doing that everyone has a Mini Personal Weight Goal for the Month....we post our goal and when the month is over we can see if we surpassed the goal etc.!
    thats a good idea maybe you should post it lol i think most people stopped checking the thread for some reason.
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    My Mini goal is 175 by September 23rd.
  • pammyedmunds
    thats a good idea maybe you should post it lol i think most people stopped checking the thread for some reason.

Yup I have noticed that as well... I will post that in the morning....
  • pammyedmunds

Thats a great goal!

Hmm...by the end of September I would like to be 210..wouldn't that be amazing?! that would mark 50lbs!!
  • lee155

Thats a great goal!

Hmm...by the end of September I would like to be 210..wouldn't that be amazing?! that would mark 50lbs!!

That will be amazing. I will be hitting the 50lbs mark too. We can do this!
  • lee155
    completed today challenge.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    I agree everyone should set a mini goal. we can do it.
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    I'm a little sad this week I didn't lose any but, I'm still going strong I have been to a class every day this week :) my hubby thinks I need to tape my self again he thinks I have dropped inches. so I will do that soon here's hoping he's right !!!!
    hope everyone is doing good :) & just remember WE CAN Do this HOTTIES
  • OK I am doing my weigh in today cause tomorrow I will be out of town for the weekend. Thank god. Drum roll please.

• My mini goal for Sep 15th is 215 and Oct 1 is 210
  • My goals for Sept is be in the 150s by Oct 1st. I am at 168 probably 169 now cause I havent been doing so good. Vacation got me in a lot of trouble last week. Now I am back at work trying to get back in the swing of things!! I will be back on track next week.
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    My mini goal for the month of September is 130:-) That means I need to lose 7 pounds!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    I would love to be at my goal weight of 125lbs by October 1st. Not going to get my hopes up though, my weight hasn't budged in months :(
  • wadesha
    161.1 Yay!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    My weight this morning was 154. :happy:

My mini-goal for September is to break into the 140's.

I have free weights.
  • pammyedmunds
    New Years Hotties Challenge..finish the challenges that you haven't completed, 100 Russian Twists, 100 bicycle crunches, 100 squats with medicine ball/weights

Way to Go on your weight loss!!!
This discussion has been closed.