NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• Its hard to believe that in a year I have lost 37lbs!! Its amazing! November will be my one year anniversary for the joining the gym. I wil be doing a reassessment to see how far I have come. One of the sales managers last night at the gym was saying where do you think you will be in 6 months. 6 months ---I have 23lbs to loose until I hit Onederland. That is my goal! WOO HOO!! Just had to share my happy moment!

great job Hunny
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    New Years Hotties Challenge: 50 Lunges with weights, 25 Dips, 25 Side Crunches & 50 Russian Twists! You can do this!!!
  • ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    Weigh in today

lost 1 pound
  • pammyedmunds
    Weigh in today

lost 1 pound

WAY TO GO!!! Great job!!
  • Weigh in today

lost 1 pound

Nice work keep up the good work.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    weigh in was on Monday
    Lost 2lbs
    3 more pounds and I will have lost 50lbs and I get a goal prize which is a new winter jacket. My personal goal is to get to my halfway point by my birthday which is 197.5. I'm 5.5lbs away. My birthday is Oct. 28th.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Weigh in today

lost 1 pound

Great job!!
  • pammyedmunds
    WTG!!! With your weight loss!! 47lbs so far! Thats amazing!!
  • pammyedmunds
    New Years Hotties Challenge: 100 crunches and 100 squats
  • pammyedmunds
    FYI Tomorrows Challenge 25 Step Ups for EACH leg...if you don't have a stepper use your stairs

&

50 Burpees
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    OK Friday the 26th weighed in at 209 down another pound this week yay :happy:
  • pammyedmunds
    I did yesterday's & todays challenge tonight..holy crap! I am brutal with these challenges! lol!! I decided not to do my weight training as it was just to late and I wanted to get home to my babies.

DON't Forget tomorrow is WEIGH IN!!!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    I did yesterday's & todays challenge tonight..holy crap! I am brutal with these challenges! lol!! I decided not to do my weight training as it was just to late and I wanted to get home to my babies.

DON't Forget tomorrow is WEIGH IN!!!
    Lol yes you are my arms are still hurting from those dips!
  • pammyedmunds
    New Years Hotties Challenge: 25 Step Ups, 25 Burpees & 25 Squat Kicks.... Squat kicks ..25 on each leg.

Here is the link on how to do them: http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-a-Squat-Kick and here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo
  • wadesha
    162.0 not as much as i wanted but no gain :)
  • pammyedmunds
    WTG! Sometimes weight loss is slow for people...Look at me it has taken 10 months just to loose 38lbs! I am doing doing any crazy diet just watching my calories, eating right & living in the gym. LOL!
  • wadesha
    WTG! Sometimes weight loss is slow for people...Look at me it has taken 10 months just to loose 38lbs! I am doing doing any crazy diet just watching my calories, eating right & living in the gym. LOL!
    Thanks that actually made me feel better and i think its better than losing it fast and gaining it all back.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Weigh in -131 no change :(
  • Weigh in 219 no change i guess that's what i get for being sick.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    157. Same thing as last week. I'm hoping that by Sunday I will see a drop.
This discussion has been closed.