NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    .5 loss this week. 172.5
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    So I have decided that when I reach my goal weight in June of next year I will be doing two challenges!

1. Going to Scenic Caves - doing the Zipline, walking across a suspension bridge and Walking amongst the trees. I am terrified of heights so this will be huge for me

2. Doing the Warrior Dash in July!

Also I would like to wear a Bikini - first time since I was 14! Hopefully those stretchmarks will not be as noticeable!
  • So I have decided that when I reach my goal weight in June of next year I will be doing two challenges!

1. Going to Scenic Caves - doing the Zipline, walking across a suspension bridge and Walking amongst the trees. I am terrified of heights so this will be huge for me

Also I would like to wear a Bikini - first time since I was 14! Hopefully those stretchmarks will not be as noticeable!

Nice I know you can do it..
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    So I have decided that when I reach my goal weight in June of next year I will be doing two challenges!

That sounds like so much fun! Hope you enjoy it :)
  • pammyedmunds
    Well I did it! I am now 214.4lbs! I lost 2lbs this week! I have lost a total of 10.6lbs since I started with the personal trainer. Onederland is so reachable right now!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    238.4 :)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
    162 I think i'm retaining water from all the sodium this week. I'm going to do some planning for next week.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    149.5. It is slow going but as long as it keeps moving down, I'm a happy girl. :)
  • pammyedmunds
    Sodium is evil when it comes to weight loss!

WTG Puddles!!
  • Hello ladies I think I am a lil behind cause I dont see where I posted my last week weigh in BUT Last Fri I was 163 so this week I am 160.4
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    everyone is doing awesome!!!! I looked at the spreadsheet and the numbers everyone is losing is AMAZING!!!!! Keep it up:-) we should calculate how many pounds we collectively have lost since the start of this group!
  • pammyedmunds
    Hello ladies I think I am a lil behind cause I dont see where I posted my last week weigh in BUT Last Fri I was 163 so this week I am 160.4

WTG! with your loss!!! Don't worry about last weekend...I was able to update by stalking your profile :love:
  • pammyedmunds
    everyone is doing awesome!!!! I looked at the spreadsheet and the numbers everyone is losing is AMAZING!!!!! Keep it up:-) we should calculate how many pounds we collectively have lost since the start of this group!

We could do that....give me a sec!

We have lost a total so far of: 166.2lbs! A Whole person! WTG Everyone!!! This includes what has been posted so far today for weigh ins.
  • lee155
    wow everyone doing amazing. Great Job girls!

My weight this week is 170lbs.
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    WOW 166.2 pounds, that is truly AWESOME!!!!! WE ROCK!!!! Let's see how much we can get by the end of this challenge:-)
  • pammyedmunds
    WOW 166.2 pounds, that is truly AWESOME!!!!! WE ROCK!!!! Let's see how much we can get by the end of this challenge:-)

I agree! I can't wait to post the final numbers for December 30th! Which is the last Friday of December!! Thats 2 1/2 months away!!! WOW!
  • pammyedmunds
    Thanks to a fellow MFP buddy, there are 77 DAYS left before the end of the year! So thats 77 days for me to loose another 25LBS!
    What is everyone else's goals for the next 77 Days?
  • lee155
    I would love to be 150 by new years. 19lbs more to lose.
  • pammyedmunds
    Well I am 215.5lbs this week..maybe muscle or maybe not! No worries though. Tomorrow is my CN Tower Climb and I am climbing 147 Floors. I hope to loose tomorrow!
  • lee155
    Goodluck pammy :)

This week 167.0.
This discussion has been closed.