Looking good for the New Year- challenge!

Options

Replies

• MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkAp7Yxm1PN7dExlSXhQcTBGdlpwMFJRSE9sTk5ESVE&hl=en_US

Here is the link to the google doc. If I missed anything, or messed something up, please let me know and I'll fix it. I'm still missing weights from some people, send them on in ladies!
  • MommyRobot
    Options
    I read in a self magazine that if you want to lose weight you should be at 1600 so that you get all your nutrients, 2000 to maintain. So, I do agree with the 1600 and have lost weight when I set it there before.

Other ways I sneak in water are: lemon water, hot lemon water (natural diuretic), iced tea, soda water with lime and a splash of pom - or - cranberry (add vodka when necessary) & iced green tea. I try to stay away from artificial sweeteners; but, a lot of people do the crystal light.

MFP has me set right around 1600, I think @ 1630. I'm trying to eat right around 1400, but I don't think it's not the end of the world if I go over or under a bit.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkAp7Yxm1PN7dExlSXhQcTBGdlpwMFJRSE9sTk5ESVE&hl=en_US

Here is the link to the google doc. If I missed anything, or messed something up, please let me know and I'll fix it. I'm still missing weights from some people, send them on in ladies!

thats awesome!!! thank you so much for all the work you did on this!!! i will get you my measurements after the kiddos go to sleep tonight!!! what shall our first challenge be? and when will it begin??
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Your right, some days your going to eat a little more and some a little less...consistency is key!!

BTW, the chart looks awesome!!

Can you just add the ABD for me

ABD 41 3/4" goal is less than 37"
  • MommyRobot
    Options
    Your right, some days your going to eat a little more and some a little less...consistency is key!!

BTW, the chart looks awesome!!

Can you just add the ABD for me

ABD 41 3/4" goal is less than 37"

Sorry, thought I had added that. It's done now! :)
  • MommyRobot
    Options

thats awesome!!! thank you so much for all the work you did on this!!! i will get you my measurements after the kiddos go to sleep tonight!!! what shall our first challenge be? and when will it begin??

I'm open to all ideas on challenges!! So help me out ladies!

For right now let's start a week-long challenge. Starting tomorrow until next Tuesday. Let's add 50 push ups a day to our routine, even if you already do push ups as part of your routine! They can be "real" pushups, modified push ups, push ups against the wall, or whatever is best for you (as long as you're pushing yourself a little!) You can do them all at once, or split them up. I'll be doing mine throughout the day, probably 10, 5 times a day. Myself and my body hate push ups, so that works for me! LOL

Also, let's get in at least 8 glasses of water every day!
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    Friday's weight: 197.4 (Yeah, I know late)
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    So I take it, Fridays is our Check IN day???
  • madyncaden
    Options
    Here are my measurements, kids arent sleeping yet but they are both occupied and i have to workout when they go to bed!!

Bust 42
    Hips 44 1/2
    Thigh 22 1/4 (left)
    Waist 36 3/4

Thanks!!!

I think the challenge of water and push ups is good! i am good on the water 5/7 days but those push ups will kill me I HATE THEM!!!!!! have a great night all :)
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Pushups? I've never been able to do pushups. I guess I asked for this challenge didn't I? LOL
  • madyncaden
    Options
    Ouch! Pushups? I've never been able to do pushups. I guess I asked for this challenge didn't I? LOL

start with them on your knees or even on the wall.......i was not able to do them at all any way but now that i have been doing them i am able to ssssqqquueeeeeeeeezzz 10 out in one time. they are oon my knees and i dont go ALL the way down but i feel it!! good luck :)
  • SarahHays82
    Options
    I definitely need to try to get my water in, so thats a great challenge, gonna work on push ups now..... I'm scared LOL :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    try to get your 8 glasses in by noon; this is what i try to do; i personally despise water, but when i attempt to get it out the way early, even if i dont hit 8 im damn near close and i have the rest of the day to complete! i have been stuck in the same weight catergory for two months now! im ready to break this plateau!! i think im going back to the basics and just eating 1300 calories...i have upped them, ate exercise calories, and zig zagged and nothing has worked!! ugh!! im in it to win it though so here we go!
  • madyncaden
    Options
    try to get your 8 glasses in by noon; this is what i try to do; i personally despise water, but when i attempt to get it out the way early, even if i dont hit 8 im damn near close and i have the rest of the day to complete! i have been stuck in the same weight catergory for two months now! im ready to break this plateau!! i think im going back to the basics and just eating 1300 calories...i have upped them, ate exercise calories, and zig zagged and nothing has worked!! ugh!! im in it to win it though so here we go!

Latoya all this time and i never saw you post on here!! another challenge awaits us!! go for it when breaking that plateau! you will do it since you are determined!! it will be so worth it when you push through to that mark!!! :happy:
  • elli0702
    elli0702 Posts: 16
    Options
    Up 6 pounds from the weekend. I hope I'll be ready for the Friday weigh-in! My mini challenge for this week is drinking more water. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
  • MommyRobot
    Options
    Just closed the door to my office and did 20 of my 50 pushups for the day! woot!! Water is in the fridge getting cooled. Now to find some lunch since I didn't bring mine again! LOL
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    Does Green tea without sugar counts as water intake? :`) I will try to get more water in.... and also 50 push ups for the day huh? I guess I can just try...... :`) Thanks!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    LOVE this challenge! Hoping I can get them in! I'm not great at them, but I've been working on it. I'm thinking the 10 5times a day plan sounds doable! Good luck, Ladies!! (we don't have any men here, right?! If we do, SORRY!!!) :-)
  • Karen_need_2lose
    Options
    I have to buy a new measurement tape tonight and I will send in my measurements.
  • MommyRobot
    Options
    I have to buy a new measurement tape tonight and I will send in my measurements.

Sounds good. I haven't found my tape yet either!