TOM's Bad Rap

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i would never have thought of it myself!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread just makes me want to go right out and eat something. *smh*
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    And if it's "shark week" you might benefit from listening to this period mix from no strings attached:

http://www.squidoo.com/period-mix

draft_lens17561318module147726394photo_1295777541No_Strings_Attached_Playl
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    And if it's "shark week" you might benefit from listening to this period mix from no strings attached:

http://www.squidoo.com/period-mix

draft_lens17561318module147726394photo_1295777541No_Strings_Attached_Playl

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

redwings.jpg

That's terrible, I know. But I've had that sitting in my Random Internet folder for such a long time. You can never work it into conversation lolol
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

red-wings-blood-men-man-real-funny-period-demotivational-poster-1219295185.jpg

That's terrible, I know. But I've had that sitting in my Random Internet folder for such a long time. You can never work it into conversation lolol

I just lost it. Oh my gosh. I love this. So freaking much.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

red-wings-blood-men-man-real-funny-period-demotivational-poster-1219295185.jpg

i cant see it... what is it?!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Hahaha.

Man ----> Exiting thread in 3....2.....1.....gone. ---->
  • Kalrez
    Options
    rofl I love this thread ^_^

I gotta get some freakin work done, but I'll leave you with this last one.

tumblr_lht5ksIKgJ1qcnvago1_500.jpg

Seriously guys. It's not funny. There are knives in my uterus!
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ky0mjk204r1qawbv4o1_400.png

I'm at work right now and trying sooo hard not to laugh out loud.

I guess I don't find the posts annoying...I have never ever had a normal period (well okay except when I'm on birth control...but I haven't been on it it too much in the last 6 years) and I well, this is the first time I've been really dilligent at losing weight, so I've never paid too much attention to what happens around that time, especially since I never really know when that time will be. But I will say that I found the OP HILARIOUS.
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    this thread is amazing. if i see one more thread about gaining a freaking pound at TOM "is this normal!?" I'm going to rip my own eyes out.

And I love scrolling through this at work. My co-worker just walked by right when I got to the period superhero with moon's blood shooting out of her vag.
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    tumblr_ky0mjk204r1qawbv4o1_400.png

I'm at work right now and trying sooo hard not to laugh out loud.

I guess I don't find the posts annoying...I have never ever had a normal period (well okay except when I'm on birth control...but I haven't been on it it too much in the last 6 years) and I well, this is the first time I've been really dilligent at losing weight, so I've never paid too much attention to what happens around that time, especially since I never really know when that time will be. But I will say that I found the OP HILARIOUS.

Thank you my dear. I'm happy to make work interesting for you.
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    this thread is amazing. if i see one more thread about gaining a freaking pound at TOM "is this normal!?" I'm going to rip my own eyes out.

And I love scrolling through this at work. My co-worker just walked by right when I got to the period superhero with moon's blood shooting out of her vag.

I'm going to start responding to all TOM queries with, "OMG! Go to the doc, you're bleeding!"
  • Kalrez
    Options
    Crap. One more.

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's .... It's .... SUPER UTERUS!

Super-Uterus1-300x300.jpg
  • TavistockToad
    Options

redwings.jpg

OMG, there r no words to describe it....

i am going to have to send this to my fella, you should win a prize for best post EVER!!!!!
  • TavistockToad
    Options

I'm going to start responding to all TOM queries with, "OMG! Go to the doc, you're bleeding!"

DO IT!!!! a new one just came up, and i proper laughed when i saw it!!
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    this whole thread has me DYING over here! too many funny replies to quote. i too get a lil bored at the GAZILLION "TOM" posts and the endless lamenting. i think the proper response to any and all future TOM complaint/whining threads shld be "just bleed and get over it"
  • ilookthetype
    Options

DO IT!!!! a new one just came up, and i proper laughed when i saw it!!

Why can't I find it?!

TOM! Where are yoooooou!?
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    that red wings dude needs a wet wipe or something and maybe a bib...he seems to be a very sloppy eater... ;)