TOM's Bad Rap

Options

Replies

• mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I should clarify too that I don't freak out about it LOL, I just don't care if others do :D.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

TOM! Where are yoooooou!?

Right here, yo!
    tom-myspace.jpeg
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Right here, yo!
    tom-myspace.jpeg

hahaha there he is. poor guy.
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options

Right here, yo!
    tom-myspace.jpeg

*oh no she's flatlining!* ________________________________________________ #DEAD!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    my advice will to be - "just get pregnant...then you won't have to worry about TOM for 9mths and sometimes longer"
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    that red wings dude needs a wet wipe or something and maybe a bib...he seems to be a very sloppy eater... ;)
    LMAO!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    my advice will to be - "just get pregnant...then you won't have to worry about TOM for 9mths and sometimes longer"
    The cure for TOM? IUD.
  • starracer23
    Options
    to get like totes serious for a moment...i had an iud and i turned into a crazy, life sucking beeeotch...it was fun.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    to get like totes serious for a moment...i had an iud and i turned into a crazy, life sucking beeeotch...it was fun.
    Really? Did you get the one with or without hormones?
  • starracer23
    Options
    i had the mirena (plastic with low dose hormones) - worst mistake of my life!!
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    "I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die"
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Wait...wait....so all these years....I had no idea! I thought I was wearing what they call "pads" and come to find out I have "painters" which means they are "drop cloths"...........

Daaaannnnggg
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I know a couple people with them (Both kinds) that love them. I trying to find a doc to give me one
  • starracer23
    Options
    If men could menstruate … clearly, menstruation would become an enviable, boast-worthy, masculine event: Men would brag about how long and how much. … Sanitary supplies would be federally funded and free. Of course, some men would still pay for the prestige of such commercial brands as Paul Newman Tampons, Muhammad Ali’s Rope-a-Dope Pads, John Wayne Maxi Pads, and Joe Namath Jock Shields — “For Those Light Bachelor Days.”

Gloria Steinem
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    "I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die"

This is true.

I like,

"Anything men can do; I can do with cramps!"
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    If men could menstruate … clearly, menstruation would become an enviable, boast-worthy, masculine event: Men would brag about how long and how much. … Sanitary supplies would be federally funded and free. Of course, some men would still pay for the prestige of such commercial brands as Paul Newman Tampons, Muhammad Ali’s Rope-a-Dope Pads, John Wayne Maxi Pads, and Joe Namath Jock Shields — “For Those Light Bachelor Days.”

Gloria Steinem

Love it.
  • starracer23
    Options
    I know a couple people with them (Both kinds) that love them. I trying to find a doc to give me one

i have heard that it's either totally awesome or it's awful - for me it was totally awful. i could go into great detail about the suckage that was the mirena...my og/gyn had one and she loved it and it worked great for her...for me, not so much.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Oh dear..... what have I done? I feel so responsible for encouraging and then there was the bumping.....

I just don't know what to do now. It's gotten so out of control! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    "Anything men can do; I can do with cramps!"
    ^^ This.
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    Oh dear..... what have I done? I feel so responsible for encouraging and then there was the bumping.....

I just don't know what to do now. It's gotten so out of control! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

join the party, what's your favorite period joke/quote?