Anyone starting 30DS tomorrow??

Options
:happy: Was wondering if anyone is starting the shred soon..Would love to do it together..Let me know please!

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I just got it and it's been mocking me from the shelf next to the DVD player. I was planning on starting tomorrow morning. :)
  • rave266
    rave266 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i just started day before
  • t_prentice1
    Options
    I will! I gave up on P90X because I couldn't even do enough of it to get a good workout! I can't even do 1/4 of a pullup, and I fall flat on my face trying to do a dive-bomber pushup!! I did 30DS before I got pregnant and loved it.. such a good workout, but not impossible to do! I'm REALLY out of shape now (9 months of sitting on the couch = 50 pounds gained) but I'm sure once I start doing it, I will learn to enjoy it again. So... tomorrow? READY, SET, GO!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    sounds great! We can just check in here when we do it and tell our experience per day..If anyone would like to take charge please do, cause i have 6 kids everyday and dont have time to go into detail on here..Thanks and cant wait for tomorrow!
  • susanmichelle
    susanmichelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ME! I need to get back on it!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    I'm always happy to have another group of people to hold me accountable. Is everyone planning on doing the 30 straight through?
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    i have never done it at all so it is your call on wether to do it straight through or alternate it..I am a bit scared but i know we can all do it! I am determined!!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    I think I'm going to try to do the 30 straight through. Correction. I'm going to do the 30 straight through. Why not shoot for the moon?
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I think I'm going to try to do the 30 straight through. Correction. I'm going to do the 30 straight through. Why not shoot for the moon?

Sounds good to me! Here we goooooooo!!
  • tara_1109
    tara_1109 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!! I did my 1st day yesterday and I was just about to get up off my rear and go do day #2!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    So, five of us now? :D
  • tara_1109
    tara_1109 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got up out of this office chair and did my day 2 just now. All I have to say...side lunges with a shoulder raise, why do you hate me so???
    Is it ok that I am a couple of days ahead? If not, Lord knows 2 extra days of level one will not hurt me :)
    Now to shower and mop before the little one wakes...
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    If you want to do two extra days, go for it! If not, well, does it matter? Just the fact that we're all doing it (or going to do it, in my case) should be enough, yes? :D
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    I started it yesterday. I was able to finish the whole thing (a major accomplishment for me) but I used the modified moves and couldn't do the girl push ups due to a recent knee injury. I did them against the wall, lol. Close enough.
  • KelieHerrera
    Options

Sounds good to me! Here we goooooooo!!

I'll go an extra day and do it with you gals. I plan to go straight through as well. I'm sore today, but it's a good sore!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I started the 30DS again,lol on Monday. I am only doing it on MWF, I do kickboxing class on Tuesday and Thursday. Since i have done it before I started this week on level 2. I think i'm going to stick to this for about 2 weeks then more to level 3.

i also do her Banish the fat dvd on Sats.

good luck everyone, this is a great workout even if you dont do it for the 6 days a week!
  • heatherisom
    heatherisom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today and plan on starting tomorrow. I will fully commit to the 30 days. My body needs a good wake up call!!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    Yay! Let's DO THIS!!! :D
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    Happy Friday!!! :D

All right ladies! (We are all ladies, right?) How are we doing?

I made it through my first day. From everything I'd heard I was expecting it to be a lot harder. Keep in mind, I don't think it was easy! I used five pound dumbells for most of it, but had some three pounders handy for when I just couldn't keep going with the fives.

Result?

Sore. I'm very aware of my body right now. This is not a bad thing, and it actually makes me pretty happy.

How's everyone else?
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    I am doing it after work but I am still sore from doing it for the first time two days ago! I hopped on my elliptical last night and thought my thigh muscles were on fire. Then, I went to an outdoor concert and stood in one place like a sardine for4 hours, which didn't help any.

I love how this workout is broken down into such small sections. For me, it makes it seem more achievable. Can't wait for another round later!