Options

Replies

• blueberrypancakes
    Options
    I'm on day 4 today Level 1! :D
    feel free to add.
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    Today was easier in terms of endurance, but I am still so sore! How did everyone else do?
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am starting today. :)
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Can i join you today? i've been out with an injury for 3 weeks and need to get rid of my jelly belly.

I did it 30 days straight back in march and the results were well worth the effort.

I will do day one today and report back.
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    I just got it last night..I'm looking at starting it very soon & it would be awesome to have some fellow shredders along for the ride, lol.
    If anyone wants to do it with me, just hit me up! :-)

good luck to you all x
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just completed L1D1 - think my abs are going to be sore tomorrow :)
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join? I just finished D3 L1. It's already making a massive difference.
  • nels0071
    nels0071 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'd love to be part of the group too! I just did L1D1 this morning. I've done 30DS in the past but always give up due to lack of motivation. Hopefully you all will help with that.
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    waiting for it to arrive in the post! lol
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Unless anyone objects, I se no point in limiting participation in this. Anything that gets us through to the end, right? :)
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Unless anyone objects, I se no point in limiting participation in this. Anything that gets us through to the end, right? :)

The more the merrier! The most important thing is that were all dong it, right?

I hurt this morning when I woke up. I thought it would be getting easier but I think as it gets easier, I push myself harder, therefore starting the sore rotation all over again :)
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else do anything other than the 30 day shred while doing it? I miss my swimming, running and biking. I just don't have time for two workouts a day though esp after a day looking after 4 kids.
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just finished L1D2

my abs were sore from yesterday but at least I feel like i have done something.

This time around I am just walking 90 mins aswell as the shred but last time I was running (i've torn a leg muscle though )

How is everyone else doing?
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    So... this is L1 day 4... I'll be doing my shred when I get home tonight. Yes, I was evil and didn't drag my hide out of bed early. My husband claims my arms have more definition. I think he's full of it, but at the same time Iove the support!

Nancy, I do workout in the evenings as well. I think I'd die without the 'me' time of going to the gym in the evening. I only have one little moochie to look after, but I know it's not easy. I usually have to do the shred in the morning before everyone's up and then hit the gym after everyone's in bed. Overall, worth it, but makes for a hectic schedule once everything else is added in!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options

The more the merrier! The most important thing is that were all dong it, right?

I hurt this morning when I woke up. I thought it would be getting easier but I think as it gets easier, I push myself harder, therefore starting the sore rotation all over again :)

Awesome! I think that's the way to do it. I've been able to go longer with my heavier weights each day.
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    Does anyone else do anything other than the 30 day shred while doing it? I miss my swimming, running and biking. I just don't have time for two workouts a day though esp after a day looking after 4 kids.

I do elliptical immediately after 30DS. I feel like 20 minutes is not that long of a workout and before I would do 40 mins to an hour anyway, so I just try to keep the momentum going and do some other cardio afterwards.
  • nels0071
    nels0071 Posts: 19
    Options
    Got my butt out of bed today at 5:30 to workout with Jillian (30DS). Once I was done it felt so good, but let me tell you I had a lot of self talk today. I realize I have to exercise in the morning or it won't get done. Just have to say I have one friend so far on here and it's amazing how much she helps. So thank you gywnnehamer, just what I needed.
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    Survived day four... barely. Glad I could help, nels. We're all in this together, so let's kick some butt!

(does anyone else pretend they're punching Jillian in the face?)
  • tara_1109
    tara_1109 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies! I totally fell off the Shred wagon this weekend! We went out of town and had a blast but I have not shredded since Friday. I am a school teacher and I started back today so it has been a little hectic. No excuses!! But I want yall to know I'm still here and I plan on dragging my rear out of bed tomorrow morning and shredding before work. Looks like you ladies are doing a great job. Keep it up!!
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    I think I'm getting shin splints....at least I think that's what it is. During the jumping jacks and jump roping my shins hurt SO bad and ache for a long time after I'm done working out, too. It started yesterday and is much worse today. Ugh.