• Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Glow87
    Glow87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey to all my 5'5ers!!!

As you probably guessed, i'm 5'5, dont know if im big boned, but know for sure that im bottom heavy

(not such a bad thing - i've learnt to appreciate my shape, i'd just prefer it in a smaller size)

Okay, back to it: 5'5, HW - 190lbs, SW - 181lbs, CW - 175lbs GW - 154lbs

Dont have any progress pics, but since I'm here, I'll just keep letting you all know how I'm doing wrt weight loss and NSV's

Feel free to add me.
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day and log my weight on a free site called Physicsdiet.com which does statistical smoothing of the numbers to show you a trend line, even if the daily weights fluctuate all over the place. I'm pretty much a science geek and like seeing my real trend hidden in the zigzagging daily weights.

thought this would be an interesting thing to do so I'm going to give it a try.
    Seems interesting. At first I had accidentally put my height ast 5' 0" which put me as obese. I cried! Then I fixed it. whew!
  • Jrlorenc84
    Jrlorenc84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Im 5'4.5" :)

My SW 168
    CW !41
    GW 125
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • marisel125
    Options
    Hi!!!
    Just started! I'm 5'5~ 140 lbs
    Hopefully I can get to 125 lbs :)
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Forgot to take the durn before picture but my stats are:

5' 5"
    SW 172
    CW 148.5
    GW 135 (secretly 125)

Started May 22, 2011
  • lyyzza
    lyyzza Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'5.5 and am big boned. I didn't really take before pictures and I should really do so. Seeing all of your pictures is really motivating and I'm sure to see pictures of yourself after the loss has to be equally as inspiring.

Here are my stats:

HW: 320
    MFP SW: 297
    CW: 274
    GW: 145
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    good for you :) for sharing. It is hard to share weight, isn't it?
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 5' 4.5" . I don't really have starting pics because like a lot of over-weight people I am never in front of the camera, but rather willing to be the photographer!!!! But I'll share my stats...not that anyone other than my cat knows my weight!!!

SW 194
    CW 192
    GW 150

I could set my goal lower, but I'm looking at a big birthday (50) in 6 months and will decide when I reach goal if that number looks good on me (and it's been a long time since I've been there!!!)

So here's to our journey and may we all be big "losers".
  • koutroulakis
    Options
    You look so tiny in the second pic...great job!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" too. Everyone looks great! It's inspiring to see all the progress pics! Here's mine:

SW: 266 June 2010
    CW: 185
    GW: 150

img_3430-1-1-1-1.jpg
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    5'5" here.....

Started at 140
    Now at 127 (and stuck)
    Goal weight is 118
    same here and feel the pain of being stuck. :(
  • kpalumbo07
    kpalumbo07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", so I'll join as well...

SW 224
    CW 184
    GW 148 (I originally thought 150, but I'd love to see the 140"s on my scale :-)

I'm stuck in the 180's!!! I was at 176 before my vacation and can't seem to get my mojo back, thus I decided to join MFP. Heading to a circuits class tonight, and hoping to stay out of the chips tonight :-)
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'5.5 this is me:

SW: 155 (28% body fat)
    CW: 139 (21.9% body fat)
    GW: 134 or 19%

It's amazing seeing the range of people's goal weights due to build and other factors. Keep it up!
  • nascarchix83
    nascarchix83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started at 150 and started using MFP at 137. It's been four months and I'm down to 120-121.
  • emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", so I'll join as well...

SW 224
    CW 184
    GW 148 (I originally thought 150, but I'd love to see the 140"s on my scale :-)

I'm stuck in the 180's!!! I was at 176 before my vacation and can't seem to get my mojo back, thus I decided to join MFP. Heading to a circuits class tonight, and hoping to stay out of the chips tonight :-)

I am pretty much the same height as you and I have just started at exactly the same start weight that you were!! I'd love to know how long it took you to get down to 184 as it's my goal to be in the 180's by New Year and I want to know if thats realistic!!

I also have pretty much the same goal weight as you so it's nice to know I'm not being to optimistic by wanting the 140's on my scale!!

=]
  • jlpdelorme
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!