Would you rather.... 12/2/08

Options
124»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I don't have a tv, or a dvr or a microwave....and I live in Canada....Is your brain exploding Maximus??? lol

Ok, the more and more I learn about Canada and Canadians, the more :noway: I become.

Wait! no TV, tivo or microwave...what the heck century are you all living in up there in Canada??? :laugh: JK
    I have to admit.......I am running out later to unexpectedly watch my friends kids for a couple of hours.......and the fact that I can DVR Biggest Loser is quite helpful!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dvr...dont have one. My kids think I am a cave lady....plz dont tell DH about Tivo or I will be watching MASH 24 hours a day!!

I have to have my Micro...I nuke veggies all day long!:smokin:
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Microwave without a doubt - I can heat up my food on the stove, in the oven, or toaster oven - no alternative to the DVR.

I must say, however, that I tried that whole I'll cancel and go to another provider thing with Dish Network, and they told me to have a nice day. I switched to Directv to "show them," and can't wait until my contract is up to go back to Dish Network...
This discussion has been closed.