who inspires you the most here at MFP?

Options
13»

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    When I first started I would have to say Canelitas. She has not been on here recently but she started the Biggest Loser Challenge and it really has helped me lose weight. Other than that I would have to say my whole Blue Team. They really keep me motivated because I want to lose the weight not only for myself and my family but to help us win HEHE

Connie
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    You all most definitely kick *kitten*!! Every one of you inspires me for a different reason, and the community is a better place for y'all being here.:drinker:

Awwwwwwwww shucks :blushing: :flowerforyou: I think you kick *kitten* too!!:smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats impossible for me to narrow down to just 1:blushing: There are sooo many people on here that keep me inspired and make me feel proud to be a part of such a strong, determined, awesome people!:drinker:

I think my "inspirations" would have to be Tami, Fitness_Chick, ArewethereYet, and Renaenae(hope I spelled her name right)

I have an even longer list of people that are sooo important to me for all the help they are always ready to offer me and they VERY great advice they give...ArewethereYet, Runnerdad, 3BabyBeans, MechanicMom, Songbyrd, Maximus, Iron...(I cant remember the rest of his name:blushing: ), Tami (again:smile: ), and soooo many more whose names I really only recognize when I see them:blushing:

Bottom line is everyone here is an inspiration and always ready to offer good advice:heart: Thanks all!!:flowerforyou:

~Roni

Ok ok ok.......I wasn't upset not being mentioned.....I mean I've only lost 32lbs and all I do is goof around on here.......BUT MAX was mentioned? And I wasn't?:sad: :sad: :sad: That hurts.....that really really hurts :sad: :sad: :sad:

LMAO.......sorry......just kidding.......gotta mess with Max when the opportunity is there :bigsmile: And it is there quite often :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

that is all......:smokin:

I nominate Kelchy poo for the most funnest and smileyest posteses ever!!
    and for all the inspiring laughs and hugs!!
    00020265.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    While I'm tempted to vote for myself I will agree with many of you and say Tami.
    Thanks Max!
    00020120.gif
    we all know max has a tami crush!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    While I'm tempted to vote for myself I will agree with many of you and say Tami.
    Thanks Max!
    00020120.gif
    we all know max has a tami crush!
    :huh: You do?

Since when??? :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired by everyone mentioned above, and everyone else too!!!! Reading the success stories...and even the "I screwed up and ate everything in the house" stories let me know we ALL have good & bad days! We're all in this together, even Max!:bigsmile: What would we do without his "Discuss" threads!:happy:
  • kellch
    Options
    Wow! Thats impossible for me to narrow down to just 1:blushing: There are sooo many people on here that keep me inspired and make me feel proud to be a part of such a strong, determined, awesome people!:drinker:

I think my "inspirations" would have to be Tami, Fitness_Chick, ArewethereYet, and Renaenae(hope I spelled her name right)

I have an even longer list of people that are sooo important to me for all the help they are always ready to offer me and they VERY great advice they give...ArewethereYet, Runnerdad, 3BabyBeans, MechanicMom, Songbyrd, Maximus, Iron...(I cant remember the rest of his name:blushing: ), Tami (again:smile: ), and soooo many more whose names I really only recognize when I see them:blushing:

Bottom line is everyone here is an inspiration and always ready to offer good advice:heart: Thanks all!!:flowerforyou:

~Roni

Ok ok ok.......I wasn't upset not being mentioned.....I mean I've only lost 32lbs and all I do is goof around on here.......BUT MAX was mentioned? And I wasn't?:sad: :sad: :sad: That hurts.....that really really hurts :sad: :sad: :sad:

LMAO.......sorry......just kidding.......gotta mess with Max when the opportunity is there :bigsmile: And it is there quite often :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

00020265.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I don't know what to say..........except for kiss2.gif
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

~Roni

00020265.gif

hmmmffftttt :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I adore all of the people here at MFP, but I have to say, at the risk of sounding conceited, the one who inspires me the most is myself. I think that the weight loss and transformations of others are very impressive and should absolutely be commended, but I am the only one that I can compare myself to, and I am awed by the changes I have seen in myself. What keeps me going isn't the fact that someone ELSE lost weight and looks amazing, it's the fact that I have already come so far. :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

~Roni

00020265.gif

We wubs you too....11_2_104.gif
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

~Roni

00020265.gif

We wubs you too....11_2_104.gif

YAY im wubbed!!!!:heart:
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I also think everyone here is inspiring, I don't think I can pick just one....or even two or three. I love everyone's sense of humor, encouragement, and perseverance. I love reading everyone's posts and ways of thinking about their journey. I love being with people who understand and are not judgmental.

You ALL are AWESOME!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!