What do you need to improve?

Options

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    3--Need more sleep which I should be doing instead of #1 and #2 (This isn't a bathroom reference!!!)
    Very funny...

1. Get my resume out on linked in and start looking for a new job.
    2. Quit wasting time watching stupid TV - there is so little time to waste on the mindless crap on TV
    3. Quit justifying alcohol as "I've been good, I'll only have one drink, it won't hurt" I'm smarter than that and kidding myself.
  • kirsty0911
    kirsty0911 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need to improve on...

1 - Eating my FULL calorie allowance every single day. I know it's doing more harm than good to be a couple hundred calories under every day
    2 - To stop comparing myself to other people. Whether it's the average girl in the gym or celebrities. We are all unique. I will not be able to get the same figure/body shape as someone else.
    3 - Embracing myself. Loving myself. I have done well to get this far. I musn't let the fact I stayed the same weight one week or gained a pound completely throw me off. I all too often get disheartened when I don't see a loss.
    4 - My fitness! I signed up to the gym yesterday so hopefully I am in the process of doing this!

P.S Great idea for a post!
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    Need to improve:

I need to sleep more
    I need to exercise more
    I need to clean my house more
    I need to eat more veggies
    I need to revise this list so it's funny and people want to reply! but, alas, due to the lack of sleep and veggies, I don't have the energy....
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I need to be better about taking my vitamins.
    I need to improve my fiber intake (working on it).
    I need to get more sleep (should happen sometime after the munchkin turns 4 or 5)
    I need to improve my work situation. Boring job is boring.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    1)Quit putting of strength training and find was to do it.. Lower back issues and open heart recovery kind of puts a damper on things.
    2)Stay on tack on the weekends. I don't do to bad, but I either over eat my calories even whit exercise or don't eat enough becasue I am afraid to go over.
    4) Get more sleep
  • deadliftdavie1918
    deadliftdavie1918 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    1. Planning my trips to the grocery store
    2. Being stubborn and overdoing it, resulting in (fill - in - the - blank running injury)
    3. My patience level with my own current level of fitness. It doesn't get better faster if I keep hurting myself pretending I am Wonder Woman.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Being consistent in my diet and weight
    Eating less jelly beans and hot tamales
    Figuring out how I gain a couple pounds every weekend when my calories are right where they need to be ??!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I should eat more vegetables, especially raw ones. I hate raw vegetables. I always get 5 a day, but usually 3 are fruit.

I need to cut down on wine

I should probably swim more (but I hate swimming pools in the UK)
  • ellisa123
    ellisa123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1. Drink more water
    2. Eat more protein
    3. Push myself harder at the gym (am stuck in a bit of a comfort zone)
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    1 - Less sodium
    2 - more calcium
    3 - more strength training/toning in my workout routines
  • moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    1. Get into a regular workout routine (aerobic/cardio, strength/calesthenics/weights, and stretching/yoga)
    2. Drink more water
    3. Improve my muscle tone!!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Need to improve:

I need to sleep more
    I need to exercise more
    I need to clean my house more
    I need to eat more veggies
    I need to revise this list so it's funny and people want to reply! but, alas, due to the lack of sleep and veggies, I don't have the energy....

i got nothin'
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    1. Overcome my unhealthy thoughts about exercise and stop associating it with whether I'm allowed to eat or not.

2. To (almost) regularily hit 1300 cal a day...eventually 1400, then up to where I need to be.

3. To love myself and stop thinking that if I could just "do a little more" (workout much more, eat much less) I'll finally be accepted and liked

There are several others(we all have lots we can/would want to improve on, I'm sure), but these are my top 3 right now... :S
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    1. More sleep
    2. Learn to love my new body
    3. Stop stressing
    4. Log when I lick a spoon or taste something (log everything)
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    4. Log when I lick a spoon or taste something (log everything)

THIS! I need to cut back on the "it was just one taste, or one little bite" thing!
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    I'll go first. I have 3 things off the top of my head:

1. eat more vegetables. i'm embarrassingly low on veggie intake. i get 1 serving a day at best.
    2. stop procrastinating workouts. i've been pushing them later and later every day, which leads me to #3...
    3. get more sleep. i go to bed too late, and have a really hard time getting up. story of my life.

For me, it's all about #2 and #3!!!!!!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    1. more sleep
    2. more sleep
    3. more sleeeeep
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Two things I need to fix.

1) Drink more water. I seriously am never thirsty and it's like torture to choke down the water.

2) Stop hating the workouts. I do them. I hate them. I thought by now the hate would have dialed down to dislike...but no. It's still hate.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    1. my ability to prioritise work, uni, gym and spending time with friends
    2. stretch well before exercising
    3. start up running again
    4. laugh more often and enjoy life
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    3. Help my kids adopt a healthier lifestyle as well

Absolutely! I'm working on that everyday