Hot Guys on mfp???

Options

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Oh well it depends what you define as 'hot' But I sure am a nice guy :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Not hot but nice :D

I think you're very cute!!! And niceness totally adds to the hotness part
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    Options
    i'm not in this category, the pretend thermometer on my wall in my room says it's -2 degrees. smokin cold guy!
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    I just realized the way my pic is cropped, I totally have a 5-head... Smooookin'!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm not much too look at but I do dishes, laundry and can cook.

Found out this summer that the wife is a bit more randy after I've been doing some repairs around the house and doing the landscaping. :laugh:

So apparently, sometimes, being sweaty and smelly is a turn on????:noway:
  • stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Definitely not hot, but warming up a bit thanks to this site (at least in my head!)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have been voted "Hottest Guy on MFP" going on 4 years now. :bigsmile:

Even though you joined last month? Impressive...

Busted..lol

I had to make a new name since I was getting like a million friend requests from chicks every time I logged on. It was affecting my weight loss, since I was spending more time talking to girls, than working out at the gym.

You should friend Beerrunner and give him some advice. :tongue:
    I thought you two were together?:tongue:
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Here I am....nuff said!
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Not hot but I'm working on it :smile:
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm only commenting so that I can find this thread easily again and creep the profiles ;)
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Not hot but I'm working on it :smile:

Lew, shut your mouth. Hotness: Achieved
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I had to make a new name since I was getting like a million friend requests from chicks every time I logged on. It was affecting my weight loss, since I was spending more time talking to girls, than working out at the gym.

Sweetheart...it's the middle of the afternoon, you really should wake up :-P
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I have some hot guy friends but they're too humble to come in here and show off :p
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Ouch...
  • JustGresh
    Options
    Not hot, just on here to make some friends and reach my fitness goal. :)

Edit: I'm also pretty young compared to all of the girls on here being only 19. Turning 20 next month, though! Haha.
  • JustGresh
    Options

Ouch...

LOL
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Not Hot either, in fact I am freezing, its cold here in Fargo ND
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Yeah... the office is always cold.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hottest girl in the gym right now. Sweaty, smeared makeup(from work) and a hot mess :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    boostbrah is that you? U Aware? (bb.com users will get this) Actually Mr. Cruz would fit you better. :-D

Just cause he goes around collecting donations for chairty then stealing a few thousand dollars..............

;)