Hot Guys on mfp???

Options

Replies

• lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options
    Theres a gazillion hot guys on here but (I'm sooo going to get slated for this) a lot of them KNOW they are hot!

They'll flirt with you, message you, tell you you're beautiful then BAM you look at their wall and they've told a 100 other girls the same. D'oh :laugh:

I friggin HATE guys like this. i just want to tell them get overthemselves. Thats why any guy that tries to message me anything creepy or flirty either gets ignored until he stops or just gets deleted. Its anoying and creepy. And im not prepared to be responsible for inflating their ego any further. Guys that are truly hot and sweet dont need the reassurance from random women.

Not that im calling you random nikki! haha. i love youuu ! x
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    since this is a casting call for attractive males, i'm throwing my net out to catch any of you gorgeous guys. sexting anyone? lol.

i kid.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    boo.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Not hot but never hurts to have more friends!

shameless self pimpage. i like it.
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Theres a gazillion hot guys on here but (I'm sooo going to get slated for this) a lot of them KNOW they are hot!

They'll flirt with you, message you, tell you you're beautiful then BAM you look at their wall and they've told a 100 other girls the same. D'oh :laugh:

I friggin HATE guys like this. i just want to tell them get overthemselves. Thats why any guy that tries to message me anything creepy or flirty either gets ignored until he stops or just gets deleted. Its anoying and creepy. And im not prepared to be responsible for inflating their ego any further. Guys that are truly hot and sweet dont need the reassurance from random women.

tee hee I <3 you too!! I've just gone through and deleted a load of 'hot' guys.. I love musclebound bodies but it worries me when they have a million photos on there profile JUST of their torso, no face shots or of them doing something.. just a photo after photo of 6 pack and iphone where they've taken it of themselves in the mirror. LOSER
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    MFP, the one place on the net that isn't a sausage fest..

Its the anti, really

Kittyfest? Bewbapalooza?

Got nothin
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

tee hee I <3 you too!! I've just gone through and deleted a load of 'hot' guys.. I love musclebound bodies but it worries me when they have a million photos on there profile JUST of their torso, no face shots or of them doing something.. just a photo after photo of 6 pack and iphone where they've taken it of themselves in the mirror. LOSER

HAHAA this started out as a hot guy thread(started by a woman) and is turning into a man hater thread.... very funny nikki the iphone comment made me actually LOL :laugh:
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    always into more friends...Love the support
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options

BRB while I get my 80 year old neighbour to take a photo of me haha :P.

On that note, I should probably change my pic to one of me clothed. I started using this app with other guys in the bodybuilding community and now that there are some ladies on my friends list, I should remember common decency. I also dont want to come across as one of those guys.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options

This is true. Although you have to remember some of the guys on here have been on epic weight loss journeys so they haven't really had any real compliments apart from workmates and friends. Maybe they just want an ego boost but don't see it as just because they can, sometimes it's because they want a real opinion rather than a false one. Plus some of you ladies are hot and sometimes one will take a particular fancy and you just tell them. Remember we also appreciate your efforts and think you look great!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options

HAHAA this started out as a hot guy thread(started by a woman) and is turning into a man hater thread.... very funny nikki the iphone comment made me actually LOL :laugh:

haha I'm not a man hater I just like to see the face of the person I am chatting too as opposed to their phone.

Don't get me wrong the 6 packs are lovely but MEN PLEASE include your face.. you could have the body of an adonis but a face off Crimewatch and us ususpecting ladies will have no clue and be lured into a false sense of security
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Not hot but never hurts to have more friends!

Oh yes you are!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    hi

Hi, now this is deffo my cup of tea!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

haha I'm not a man hater I just like to see the face of the person I am chatting too as opposed to their phone.

Don't get me wrong the 6 packs are lovely but MEN PLEASE include your face.. you could have the body of an adonis but a face off Crimewatch and us ususpecting ladies will have no clue and be lured into a false sense of security

hahah im sure your not a man hater... i have reserved my torso for my lady only, well apart from if i have a modeling job that demands otherwise lol
  • konnichiwhey
    konnichiwhey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm hot... and you're not... but if you want to get with me I'll give it one shot, TOP THAT! (--;)
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm hot :) But I'm a girl. But I do need more friends on here, I'm still new!
  • lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options

LOL. crimewatch. LOL.

Haha im definitely no man hater ! and i am a fan of hot men :)
    but its just the arrogance that can accompany the hotness that i dont like. x
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Girls can be just as bad if not worse!

The way I have seen some of my friends treated... :'(

I am truly amazed that there aren't that many guys on this. I wonder why that is... this app is like the best thing since sliced bread... which if MFP is correct, would be 50 calories...
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    Is MFP turning into a date site??
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I am very hot but I do a have a jacket on.