263lbs to 142lbs (pics)

Options
2009-10Oct-29.jpg

I am sharing this for a few reasons. To remind myself that I can over come anything and to remind myself how far I have come. I'm also sharing this to possibly encourage and inspire anyone who is struggling with weight loss. I've decide to print this college and put it on the refrigerator to help remind me to chose good healthy foods when I eat, to encourage me to get on the elliptical on those days when I just don't want to. This weight loss journey has been one of the most difficult things I have ever done. It was not easy and it took an unbelievable amount of work. I have people ask me all the time how did you do it. It was the hard way the way doctors have always said. Exercise and eat right. MFP has helped me and I tell everyone who wants to lose weight to join MFP. You have to count calories to lose weight. Calories in and calories burned it's the only way to do. Thanks you MFP!

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    woweeeeeee whit woooo
    what an amazing change. You look awesome. Well done x
  • LoveLeavesFootprints
    Options
    I don't even believe my eyes... what a transformation! You're incredible!
  • baybeeboo
    Options
    You look fabulous, such an inspiration!
  • pbeans
    pbeans Posts: 42
    Options
    You have done great! Congratulations! Thank you for posting your success is so inspiring.
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! You must be so proud of all your hard work! I am proud for you and hope to be able to post the same sort of collage in 6 months or so.
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So you mean I can go from 215 to 155?
  • BrindaP
    BrindaP Posts: 9
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration.
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    congratulations and thanks for sharing ... you look amazing!
    and yes, this inspires me more to get to my goal : )
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    amazing job. i love to see success stories with before and after photos. it gives me hope. its not like the info-mercials where u can tell its all fake and photocropped. wtg and thank u for the inspiration
  • valeriaehines
    valeriaehines Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!! You look wonderful!!!!!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

And thank you for posting this. Seeing that your journey started in 2009 inspires me as well - sometimes, I get discouraged when I see amazing success stories that occur in such short periods of time. I also started in 2009, and have hit a wall the last few months (mostly an energy wall - being tired of always being "on" ....). Seeing your progress and reading your words remind me that it is about doing things you don't want to sometimes, and making good choices (again, even if you don't 'want' to....) and finding ways to remind yourself where you've come from and why you are doing this. It IS hard work, and sometimes I forget that...

So - thank you and congratulations again!
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    That is so inspiring! Congratulations!
  • alexiskisses
    Options
    You Look Marvelous!!!! Way to GOOOO!!!
  • McWilkie
    McWilkie Posts: 27
    Options
    SUCCESS!!! You look amazing! Way to go!
  • pMalak
    pMalak Posts: 41
    Options
    You look beautiful. Very happy for you!!
  • indnile321
    indnile321 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look incredible! You must feel as awesome as you look! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • aparks1177
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing this is very inspiring!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You have really accomplished a huge goal!!! You look wonderful!!!!
  • believ3
    believ3 Posts: 1
    Options
    oh my goodness... You're such an inspiration!!!! It's absolutely mind blowing what you've overcome :) I hope that I can achieve you're dedication and will power!
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing. Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!